Forums Kongregate

Attn: Staff

21 posts

Flag Post

I know this belongs in the suggestion thread, but I dont beleive this to be a hard fix.
Please do something like this with the view all badges page, so that you can see which game the badge you are looking at belongs to. Thank you.

http://www.cssplay.co.uk/layouts/fixed.html

Flag Post

There is a view all badges page. Go to your profile, and on the little badge box, click see all badges (or whatever it says). Shows you all badges, organized by the date you earned them, with unearned badges farther down.

Flag Post

You misunderstood him. He was just suggesting that in the CSS of the dark gray box that says “Blah Achievement” that code would be placed and it would float instead of just sitting there, allowing people to see the information for the badges on the bottom of the screen.

Flag Post

I like the idea :)

Flag Post

lol thanks for the clarification EP and the support Focus.

Flag Post

+1 support

Flag Post

I still don’t understand it.

Flag Post

Do you remember Dazzer’s badge page script? How it made the gray box scroll with the page?

This gray box:

It scrolled like the menu did on the cssplay.co.uk site hero just linked to.

I guess if I haven’t made it clear, I support this idea, also.

Flag Post

adding to Extreme Popcorns clarification (that once again made it here before I had a chance to post), If you go to the “view all badges” page, there is a grey box (the one EP posted above) that displays the badge characteristics when mousing over a badge on the left. This worked fine earlier when there were barely enough badges to fill the page, but now that the number of badges has grown, you cannot view the box anymore for the badges you haven’t achieved yet. If the gray box was fixed and scrolled down with the page, it would solve the problem. Clear enough?

Flag Post

Oh you want the black information box to scroll down the page with you so that you don’t have to scroll back up to the top of the page to view the information it gives when you roll over a badge. Gotcha.

Flag Post

yes, but even scrolling back up to the top isn’t a solution because the box displays whatever the mouse last rolled over, and because most badges are surrounded by other badges, getting to the top with the information you want is a hassle.

Flag Post

Yep, and the problem is that half the time, you can’t scroll up to view it again, because everytime you put your mouse over a different one, it changes. Therefore, you have to right click on the badge, move the mouse to a non-badge area, and then scroll up.

Flag Post

I don’t see why everyone cant get firefox + Greasemonkey and use Dazzers script. :P

Flag Post

His script is out of date. The staff made the new badge page, separated into different pages instead of one giant one.

Wait, did it work with user profiles as well?

Flag Post

Expecting everyone to do that from a developers perspective is absurd, especially since most don’t understand how to even work Greasemonkey. It should definitely be done on the site itself.

Flag Post

We’re going to redo the badges page pretty soon. We know it sucks. We’ve got about 3 big things to finish first, and then the badges page will be next…

Flag Post

Thanks for the update emily!

Flag Post

Great idea.

Flag Post

@emily; three big things… omg i hate secrets >.<

Flag Post

^I bet one of them’s a card game!

Flag Post

Too bad that the badge script doesn’t work anymore so well.