Forums Kongregate

Bug - error messages

8 posts

Flag Post

First off; yes, I do have a reason for starting a thread instad of reporting it in bug reports.

I’ve noticed that quite often, upon doing something (say, submitting a post), the site leads you to a page tht says “error 404”, and then a bunch of text under that. However, it turns out that there actually was no error and the post was submitted sucessfully.

I would like to know if this happens to everyone, and if so, where.

So far, I’ve met up with this when clicking my points, when submitting a game, and when posting.

P.S. If anyone from the staff whould like to comment on why this happens, that would be very nice.

Flag Post

Are you using IE6? I thought we had corrected this bug, but it might have slipped by.

Flag Post

there is something wrong with castle wars i played it for a few days and now it shuts down my internet

Flag Post

It doesn’t say “error 404” for me, so I’m not sure we are talking about the same problem. But if we are, I still get an error page upon submitting a post as well with IE6. Only with posting though. The points thing was a temporary bug that lasted a couple days for me, but the staff has fixed that problem. I’ve never uploaded a game, so I couldnt empathize with you there.

Flag Post

talking about bugs, when looking at the recent posts, there’s a double ‘ago’. I mean it says “20 hours ago ago” for example.

<edit> Also, if you click a nickname while looking at the recent posts, you won’t get to the person’s account, but insted of it’s name (kongregate.com/accounts/nickname) there’ll be a number (as in kongregate.com/accounts/2218) which leads to nowhere </edit>

Flag Post

I sometimes here that this website has Trojian Names ( Worms ). It creeps me out because Worms take your information to the FBI and the next thing you know. The FBI are knocking on your doors and you’re GG

Flag Post

ok don’t do illegal stuff then.

PROBLEM: SOLVED check mark

Flag Post

This happens to me sometimes. Just hit the “refresh” button, and your all set.