Forums Kongregate

The Official Kongregate Competitions/General Forum Games Chit-Chat Thread. page 2

107 posts

Flag Post

XYTWO said he will start his tourney ‘this afternoon’. :D

Flag Post

When is afternoon for him? Cause it’s 5pm EST, and 2pm PST. He doesn’t have school I think, since today is a teacher work day, unless he’s in college.

oi

Flag Post

oi

Oi, tudo bom com você?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Babadingldoo:

When is afternoon for him? Cause it’s 5pm EST, and 2pm PST. He doesn’t have school I think, since today is a teacher work day, unless he’s in college.

oi

Teacher work days aren’t standard across all areas.

Flag Post

Earlier today, he was asking Ukos how to take a screenshot. He’s probably trying to figure out how to start a thread…

Flag Post

I bet i miss the start of this tourney :’(

im in college from 12:30 til 6:30pm >.<

Flag Post

Dude, it takes longer then 6 hours for a qualifier, it takes over a week

Flag Post

I’m glad some of you decided to use this thread.

Anyways, great to hear that you’re ready XYTWO
Be sure to make a post in the sign-ups thread when you’re starting!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wiggles96:

heh. My qualifier took about 5 hours for 100 people…

Flag Post

I barely got in on time for hip’s tourney XD
EDIT: This is my 100th post!

Flag Post
Originally posted by hiperson134:

Wasn’t your tournament 150 people though?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:
Originally posted by hiperson134:

Wasn’t your tournament 150 people though?

it originally was supposed to be 100,but due to it filling up so extremely fast,it was decided to raise it to 150

Flag Post

I bet the competition will fill up in less than 4 hours.

Flag Post

If it does and I’m not in it, will someone put in a placeholder or something for me?

Flag Post

All I can say is that I look forward to slasherx’s competetion!

Also, looking forward to VG’s. :P

Flag Post

I can’t enter til tomorrow and I have to go to the library, so I hope I get in :)

Flag Post

I’d just like to bump this thread to say that these competitions are way too slow. They should last a maximum of 2 months each. I mean, players who are eliminated in the early rounds have to wait a lot of time to play the game again. 105 days of a competition is way too much. And also, the current competition has been around for 48 days, I don’t want to wait 57 days to play a new competition…

Flag Post

I suggest you either a) get better at games so you don’t get eliminated so early, b) play the games even though you are eliminated, or c) get more patience.

Flag Post

To be fair, though, this one wasn’t intended to be so long: all the game changes and deadline extensions are what have spread it out so much.

Flag Post

XYTWO needs to end his so Ukos can start, since it was voted to end, XY must comply.

Flag Post

XYTWO needs to end his so Ukos can start, since it was voted to end, XY must comply.

New competition at last! :D

Flag Post

Wasn’t SlasherX’s suppost to be next?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SlasherX:

I think this is the right thread to post that I quit my tourney.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Babadingldoo:
Originally posted by SlasherX:

I think this is the right thread to post that I quit my tourney.

Oh, I missed that from the Competition directory thingy. Sorry

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

I think there should be requirements to host a competition. The way it is set up now will increase the amount of “FAIL Competitions”. As in, half way through, the host quits and ends it right there. It would save time. For example, people like “1 want to h0st a c0mp3t1t10n s0 l3t m3” would not waste a month and make the people who are actually good hosts wait. These requirements should include time on Kongregate, forum posts, Kongregate history(Number of times banned/silenced), Level, etc. Also, I believe that everyone who wants to host a competition should be interviewed by someone to see if they are good/responcible enough to host a competition. I thought this would be the right place to post this.

Remember, this thread is for sign ups only. Don’t discuss this

Posted by Wii in the sign-ups thread. Initially, I did think of things like this, but I didn’t add anything in for some reason.
Thoughts on it? If someone can come up with some reasonable things with justification, I’ll be happy to add it in