Forums Kongregate

Kongregate survey for kreds question?

111 posts

Flag Post

I was just going through all of the survey’s and for the last five or six I have tried it says that I do not qualify for the survey AFTER I give them my e-mail address.

So here is my question.

Are there any surveys that are totally legit and work every time?

Flag Post

Try the Onion Skin OpinionSquare one, all you have to do is download it and your rewarded with kreds immediately. Then just delete the program off your computer. For all the surveys, try again for them the next day, since they usually allow 1 submission a day, and answer the questions differently.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GhostlyGamer:

Try the Onion Skin one, all you have to do is download it and your rewarded with kreds immediately. Then just delete the program off your computer. For all the surveys, try again for them the next day, since they usually allow 1 submission a day, and answer the questions differently.

Is the onion program virus free and is it a free offer or not?

Flag Post

Why would Kongregate offer you kreds to download a virus…

all you have to do is download it and your rewarded with kreds immediately.

and is it a free offer or not?

Look closer next time.

Flag Post

If anyone can just throw up a link I would be very grateful!@

Flag Post

So can you get free kreds by doing surveys?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ArchSlayer100:

So can you get free kreds by doing surveys?

Yes.

Flag Post

Ehh, I don’t like the fact that I’d have to give out my email address for the majority of the surveys, just for a bunch of kreds. Heh, it’d be less of a hassle just buying them than filling out the surveys.

Flag Post

Just make an email for kreds and stuff you don’t want to put your main email for.

Flag Post

I had to try 4 surveys before they accepted one. If you start noticing after 7 or 8 questions that the questions aren’t part of a single topic, that is usually a clue that you have not been accepted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GhostlyGamer:

Just make an email for kreds and stuff you don’t want to put your main email for.

Yes, I COULD make another email, but that’s where the hassle comes in at. :P

And also, wouldn’t you have to use the same email that you have your Kongregate account set on to get the kreds? I mean, I suppose I could be wrong on that.

Flag Post

So where can I find these surveys?

Flag Post

You don’t have to use the email linked to your Kongregate account for the offers to work. I used services like http://10minutemail.com/ for some of the offers and I got the Kreds fine.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/kreds

Just click on “Fund your account” and then it’s located in the bottom right corner of the pop-up that comes up, called “EARN FREE KREDS”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LucasiTheKitty:

http://www.kongregate.com/kreds

Just click on “Fund your account” and then it’s located in the bottom right corner of the pop-up that comes up, called “EARN FREE KREDS”.

Cool, thanks!

Flag Post

You’ll be rich after you complete the DirecTV survey.

Flag Post

Kongregate: I urge you, please don’t link to virus ridden sites. Download something like MyWot and go to each of your links to see if they are safe before you publish them. I went to 5 random sites from the Kreds list and they were all unsafe according to my security systems.

Flag Post

Kongregate probably doesn’t have direct control of what sites are linked to, as with the ads they have, they probably ‘employ’ a survey program that chooses surveys, otherwise tehy would like, have to have another employee just to check all teh surveys.

Flag Post

Kongregate does not handle the surveys, that all is done by OfferPal. I don’t think any of the sites linked to are a real danger anyways, you just fill in some stuff and get the hell out of there.

Flag Post

Yeah, I’ve seen many of these offer type things with the exact same set-out, and they’re almost all untrustworthy sites. Makes you a bit cautious is all.

Flag Post

The way I see it is that most of the surveys are looking for fat people who eat alot, watch alot of movies, and are attempted beauty junkies. and they end up being a hidden advertisement too if you think about it.

Flag Post

also video game junkies too (I went with that naturally XP)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ParalysisTerror:

It’s really you signing up for DirecTV. :P

In a few years when I’m on my own and need TV service, I’m so gunna do that survey.

Flag Post

huh?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hokage4354:
Originally posted by ParalysisTerror:

It’s really you signing up for DirecTV. :P

In a few years when I’m on my own and need TV service, I’m so gunna do that survey.

Assuming that offer even exists in 4-5 years >_>