Forums Kongregate

Kongregate survey for kreds question? page 2

111 posts

Flag Post

about the virus/safty thing, be carefull kong dosent host the survay thing.

all they do is give you spam viruses and or steal your credit card number and say you dident do it rite or that the connection isent working thus you get no kreds (nothing wrong with that hm?)

Flag Post

Please do not use the free Kred offers. These offers are the same used in many other multiplayer games. Half of them that give the credits are phishing and virus laden sites, the other half just simply don’t give you the Kreds but still sell off your email and personal info.
I have lost respect for Kongregate for hosting a game that partner with those kinds of websites. Shame.

Flag Post
Originally posted by penguinsfury:

Please do not use the free Kred offers. These offers are the same used in many other multiplayer games. Half of them that give the credits are phishing and virus laden sites, the other half just simply don’t give you the Kreds but still sell off your email and personal info.
I have lost respect for Kongregate for hosting a game that partner with those kinds of websites. Shame.

If you stick with REPUTABLE offers it’s okay, I’m talking about the amazon and netflix ones as those are well known companies with decent reputations. Stay away from the ones from companies you’ve never heard of. For the most part, I’ve had okay experiences with the survey of the day ones. They’re a pretty straightforward survey, you get to do a survey if you qualify and you get points. Most of the other survey sites are just junk. They lead to page after page after page of spam and it becomes painstaking to stay on course with all the spam links they try to redirect you to.

My biggest gripe with these sites is that most of the offers deal with buying services. While it still may get you kreds, it’s not free. Only a few of the offers will allow you to have kreds, so I really don’t like the fact that they are listed as “earn free kreds.” Maybe they should have a different category for earn for kreds and get kreds for buying stuff at other places.

I also have a problem with thinking that the directtv offer is the most popular one even though it’s listed as the #1 offer. Not sure about other people, but I get phone/cable/internet through the same company and switching to directtv, while being the most lucrative kred reward would be out of the question for me.

Flag Post

if some one has completed the survey can you give wich answers is best to choos

Flag Post

i thin surveys for kreds are very useful and should have their own category because those of us who cant spend money on games to have fun so now we can have fun because of these surveys

Flag Post

most of the surverys you complete and do correctly you dont get credited for even if u contact kongregates missing kreds link. Also the survey of the day never works i tried it over 100 times on different days and i only got credited twice for it

Flag Post

Is the survey of the day still working? I don’t see and surveys when i click on it

Flag Post

Working here.

Flag Post

How is it that I never qualify for the survey of the day?

Flag Post

They are usually looking for a specific demographic in those surveys, so if your answers don’t fit that demographic, you don’t qualify.

Flag Post

I tryed going to that, but it didn’t show “EARN FREE KREDS

Flag Post
Originally posted by tylerdagreat:

I tryed going to that, but it didn’t show “EARN FREE KREDS

tyler, what four tabs did you see at the bottom?

You should see something similar to this when you click “Fund Account”.

Flag Post

how can i get surveys?

Flag Post

no surveys where I live :/

Flag Post

i think kongregate should update its games more often and with better games

Flag Post

you sholud be able to get kreds with points forom achements

Flag Post
Originally posted by unknownninja05:

you sholud be able to get kreds with points forom achements

OK: Get this understood please: Admins dont want to give kreds for no reason, people can get achievements hacked. You will get kreds rewarded when you make a good game. For more info:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/177090-kred-faq?page=1#posts-3835529

Flag Post
You will get kreds rewarded when you make a good game.

Just to clarify, Kreds are not awarded to your account when you make a good game. Instead, points are awarded to your account. The amount of points vary depending upon what the rating of your game is. You can read a bit more about this here. You can receive Kreds if people choose to donate Kreds to you through the tip jar. So, no, you do not receive Kreds if you make a “good” game.

Flag Post

Yeah, i know, i didnt explain myself correctly

Flag Post

My head spins from all the verbal diarrhea (sp?).

And on a completely different note:
“I went to 5 random sites from the Kreds list and they were all unsafe according to my security systems.”

What systems were that and how unsafe and why did “your systems” classify the threats?!

Not to bicker, but that just sounded pretty lame right now, lol

Flag Post

Why bother doing survey’s through Kong? Honestly, if half the survey’s are spam, you wouldn’t want to mess with that site. Sign up on PineCone research, get $3 a survey, then use that on Kreds. It’s one extra step, but you get so much more kreds, and even if you don’t want Kreds you have money.

Flag Post

vlc media player one is a virus

Flag Post
Originally posted by CheezezbergrPls:
Originally posted by Hokage4354:
Originally posted by ParalysisTerror:

You’ll be rich after you complete the DirecTV survey.

It’s really you signing up for DirecTV. :P

In a few years when I’m on my own and need TV service, I’m so gunna do that survey.

Assuming that offer even exists in 4-5 years >_>

Direct TV has an offer for a ridiculous load of points for getting their service on basically every site that uses OfferPal, Matomy, SuperRewards, etc. It always has been and always will be there.

Flag Post

uhh :P where do u find the surveys

Flag Post

Kreds suck PERIOD