Forums Kongregate

Kongregate survey for kreds question? page 3

111 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ieatzponiez:

Kreds suck PERIOD

That’s a good way for Kreds to get diseases.

On a serious note, those of you who tell people how simple it is to download, install, and uninstall programs for offer credit are woefully under-informed. Never download a program for these offers. Even if it’s a big name company, the downloads are not directly provided by them. Remember, the surveys/tasks/downloads are all provided by ad agencies that make their money as middlemen. Many of the advertising companies involved in this form of business exploit ignorance (“Oh, I recognize that brand – it must be safe!”) to get you to jump through their hoops. The vast majority of “download and get paid” offers do not actually pay out just for downloading a file. You must install and run a program to get credit. In situations where the download is dangerous, you’ve pretty much screwed yourself. Uninstalling a program doesn’t guarantee you’re clean. That’s basic knowledge even where malware isn’t concerned. Ever see the Windows registry after uninstalling something? That’s right, you’ve still got traces of the removed application. And if a program is memory-resident, it may just refuse to comply with uninstallation in the first place.

OK, so I know some of you will argue, “Ha! I have security software! You can’t fool me!” Invalid argument. Notice how every reputable security application has an update feature? That is because there is no such thing as a security program that can prevent all attacks. They have to constantly be updated to keep up with the invasions. Check any computer tech assistance forum out there. How often are the people begging for help getting rid of a nasty infection actually on computers that had no security software in the first place? Hint: almost never. For that matter, there is no such thing as an OS that is invulnerable to assault, either. I see you Mac fans who cling to the belief that there are no Mac viruses. There are.

The only way to download one of those shady offer programs and guarantee that your system is not at risk is to do it on a different computer, preferably one without any personal information on it. Virtual machines/sandboxes are the next best thing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by osanseviero:
Originally posted by unknownninja05:

you sholud be able to get kreds with points forom achements

OK: Get this understood please: Admins dont want to give kreds for no reason, people can get achievements hacked. You will get kreds rewarded when you make a good game. For more info:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/177090-kred-faq?page=1#posts-3835529

admins can just put a lock on it and prevent hacks i dont think the admins are dumb they are very smart and can protect kong so it wont get hack + challenges should award kreds

Flag Post

I think it depends on where you live, because when I click earn free kreds, there are no surveys and I have to buy things to get “free” kreds.

Flag Post

nothing seems to be working all i want are like 30 kreds so i can get more coins in tdp4 nothing is working though :[

Flag Post
Originally posted by bloodyhellstorm:

nothing seems to be working all i want are like 30 kreds so i can get more coins in tdp4 nothing is working though :[

Have should have been participating the Jokers Carnival giveaway. I’ve won 25 kreds this week. I’m not sure about the surveys, from what I’ve heard, they no longer work.

EDIT: Kay, so I was wrong. I just spent an hour doing some bullshit survey and received 20 Kreds. Although, it took me about 2 hours to find one that I actually qualified for. So, not really worth it imo.

Flag Post

Just completed two surveys three or four days ago :p

EDIT: finished one 10kred survey just now

Flag Post

OMFG tell me the link xD

Flag Post

How do i get onto the surveys??

Flag Post
Originally posted by chickmanatee:

How do i get onto the surveys??

Originally posted by LucasiTheKitty:
Originally posted by ArchSlayer100:

So where can I find these surveys?

http://www.kongregate.com/kreds

Just click on “Fund your account” and then it’s located in the bottom left corner of the pop-up that comes up, called “EARN FREE KREDS”.

This should help. :)

Flag Post

hey wat is the survays all my freinds say they do urvays for creds and its not a program

Flag Post
Originally posted by vampirekingcool:

hey wat is the survays all my freinds say they do urvays for creds and its not a program

Please enlighten us by elaborating (give additional info)
and we may be able to help you. The clues you’re giving are not sufficient enough

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:
Originally posted by vampirekingcool:

Please enlighten us by elaborating (give additional info)
and we may be able to help you. The clues you’re giving are not sufficient enough

What he is trying to say is where and how do you get to do surveys and his friends are doing all these for Kreds
And its not a program?

You guys need help with that?Here is my guide(http://www.kongregate.com/forums/82-chronicles-of-herenvale/topics/184699-how-to-get-free-plats-kreds?page=1#posts-5008509)
More easy to follow and least updated guide above
The link and then the post on here

For this look at your profile bar where you can see user name,level and other stuff
To get to survey press where you can see how much kreds you have(For your case , 0 Kred if none you have not brought any or done any surveys)

After that you will see somewhere at that says Buy Kreds and click it(Available balance is above it)
Now scan thought the whole page after you have done above and then go to where it says “Earn Free Kreds”
For surveys you most a person that they have not surveyed on before with a lot users sending in the same information(Example:What you brought last 3 months-Video Games-Movies-Technology-Clothing)

Now you got a lot Surveys and offers to pick from
(If your not old enough and stuff or don’t enter vaid(Real information) for some won’t work)
Most say that you have to be 18 or older and they will scan to see residents with that information to see if fake
Most high offers you have to pay like Credit Card or Netflix

Version 1.01 Guide
Some kind of other question?Ask me and I might make a F&Q

Flag Post

And were is the servey?

Flag Post

it not loading any survey i think thet dont work no more

Flag Post

hows this work

Flag Post

not getting kreds xD

Flag Post

how do i get free kreds without doing any doanloading and having to buy things i want to get 750 kreds then stop using kreds for ever

Flag Post
Originally posted by woods147:

it not loading any survey i think thet dont work no more

^

Flag Post

So, no more free kreds?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Narsil:

So, no more free kreds?

The free Kred offers are still available.

Flag Post

Just to be sure – when you say “free Kreds” you mean “free Kreds”, not “Kreds they give you for some ridiculous online shopping”, right?

Flag Post

i hav no idea wat u guys r talking about

Flag Post

Can somebody tell me wich of this surveys is the best?

Flag Post

can someonepost a link to the surveys

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexT142:

can someonepost a link to the surveys

Here’s the link from which you can access them. When you’re here, click “fund your account”, select “earn free kreds”, go to the “surveys” tab and pick an offer. If you already have Kreds, you can access the offers page faster by clickingthe “X Kreds” button on the upper right of your screen which appears when you have a Kred account. When you’re here, simply click “buy Kreds” and the Kred purchase menu will appear.