Forums Kongregate

Greg rocks!

59 posts

Flag Post

So we all bitch and moan when Greg slacks off (:p) and doesn’t give us badges to play for for what seems like aaaaages (normally about a week but i fully realise that Kong is the only thing we live for so a week without badges can seem like eternity to us all :p) but do we ever say yeah Greg you’re truely awesome when we get a butt load of them like the last couple of days? Do we hell. So this is a Greg appreciation thread, basically Greg thanks for the influx of new badges, you rock!

(p.s. to all the comments i will no doubt get for posting this – no i am not sucking up, no i am not trying to become a mod, no i am not trying to get any sort of perk or privalige i just honestly wanted to say thanks! :p)

Flag Post

Yes, Greg rocks.

Flag Post

Yes, Greg rocks.

Flag Post

Is this just déjà vu, or was there another thread just like this one (or multiple)?

Eh, probably. Either way, Greg needs motivation to get him through the day ;D

Flag Post

And a thread like this for his motivation is the best way to do it!

Why? Because when Greg needs motivation, he knows that he just needs to give us more badges to get it! Everyone wins!

But yeah, I’m finished all from this batch but the Amberial hard (which I’m probably not going to do), so yeah. More plz.

Flag Post

i completed them all too. i know its ungrateful…but more? :D
AND NO PUTTING THEM ON SCGMD3! thanks

Flag Post

Sorry SC, but he probably will. I saw him playing it a while today, too.

Flag Post

Why not SCGMD3? It’s a well-made game. Or is it too hard for you?

Flag Post

i just hate rythym action games like that.
also, it lags horribly, and most pcs dont allow 3 keys to be pressed at the same time. :(
thats why i cant complete SCGMD2

Flag Post

Aw guuuuys this was meant to be a thankyou not a ‘dude get off your arse and give us more badges now damnit’ :p

Flag Post

The lag isn’t too bad on my aging box – what are you using?

Granted, I have to have quality on low and disable a lot of nonessential services, but it still works. Maybe you could try upgrading from Vista to XP?

Flag Post

i use vista….
it just lags so bad!
quality is on high as well. that might be the problem.
and it doesnt change my point. the game sucks. end of.

Flag Post

i use vista….

That’s the problem.

Flag Post

That’s my point – “Upgrade” from Vista to XP. If you’re having lag, that will likely fix it.

Also, the most basic thing to try when something lags is turn the quality down. Seriously. And no, you haven’t really provided a basis for your point.

Unless you’re trying to argue that all processor-intensive games are bad?

Flag Post

How about we stop debating about how crap our computer is and get back to showering greg with compliments? :)

hugs greg

Flag Post

Gives greg a cookie

Flag Post

GREG IS THE BEST n00b!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Flag Post

Greg is great. Greg is good. Let us thank him for this food.

Wait. . .

Flag Post

Gerg FTW.

Flag Post

Greg Month is August. >:)

Flag Post

Still not enough… great job nonetheless greg

Flag Post

greg i dedicate This page and all my badges to you. YOU ROCK GREG!

Flag Post

Greg month is August? Oh god I thought it had already been Faints.

Flag Post

Greg rocks… Are they like pop rocks, except… Greggier?

Flag Post

Greg is the man! :)