Forums Kongregate

badges

8 posts

Flag Post

first of all i would like to start out and say that i am obsessed with the badges. . .i like the new badges but,

does anyone think they’ll chill out on them so we’ll have a chance to complete all of them before they come out with new ones?!

Flag Post

Just complete the achievements you can get, then later get the newer ones.

Flag Post

I was wondering something along those lines, but I doubt it.

Flag Post

Well…POOPYJOE…its alright if you are obsessed with badges, but they werent implemented so you could have all of them, and with the masses of users wanting more badges, and a minority wanting less, Kongregate will probably not stop making badges for the minority that dont want them.

Flag Post

I personally have all the badges on the first page except the mardek ones, when new ones come out I spend my time on those and then slowly work my way backwards to older pages.

Flag Post

I just started taking the badges down by difficulty. Get the all of the easy ones, than move up from there. That way you get badges from all over the board and still get to play the new games.

Flag Post

i mostly do the badges that appear first, then when i get bored i move down to the older badges.

shouldnt this be in the Games forum???

Flag Post

i just play the games for fun i don’t mind if i get the badges but i did smile when i reached 1009 points:D