Forums Kongregate

Free Kreds

111 posts

Flag Post

Because we work so hard to get points we should get free kreds for that, i was thinking 1 kred for every 40 points.

Flag Post

Maybe 1 kred every hundred.

Flag Post

NO! Do you know how much money Kongregate would lose? Alot! Also, that would just encourage more hacking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pootake:

Because we work so hard to get points we should get free kreds for that, i was thinking 1 kred for every 40 points.

…..Your kidding me right?
That would made more people hack and the site would loose money.

Flag Post

Free kreds this way.

Flag Post

If it was 1 Kred for 40 points, people such as myself would be getting way too many, I could pay for a lifetime RoS membership, which means that, technically, Kongregate would be giving me over $100, so no.

Flag Post

free kreds by competitions only.

Flag Post

because playing games is totally such hard work, dood. And giving money out is such a financially good way to keep a company solvent.
Logic, it can help you look less silly on the internet.

Flag Post

What is money?

Flag Post

baby don’t hurt me! Don’t hurt me, no more

(or should that be don’t tax me, don’t tax me, no more?)

Flag Post

What is the purpose of money?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Someguyinworld:

What is the purpose of money?

To buy stuff. People get money for providing services to others, and in turn receive money for their work.

Flag Post

Why are some people rich and others poor?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Someguyinworld:

Why are some people rich and others poor?

Because rich people know what the ? ? ? ? ? ? means before profit :P (Also, you can get free kreds from surveys. I have earned about $25 so far)

Flag Post

You’re kidding me right? Then an average level 55 Kongregate user will have almost $1000 worth of Kreds. Imagine how much Kongregate will lose. And if it happens, Kongregate will be closed due to lack of money. By not taking free Kreds every 40 points, or even 4000, you are supporting Kongregate.

Also, you can earn “free” Kreds from surveys.

Flag Post

Life aint free… to earn it GET OFF THAT CHAIR AND START WORKIN
all night loong…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

You’re kidding me right? Then an average level 55 Kongregate user will have almost $1000 worth of Kreds. Imagine how much Kongregate will lose. And if it happens, Kongregate will be closed due to lack of money. By not taking free Kreds every 40 points, or even 4000, you are supporting Kongregate.

Exactly

Flag Post
Originally posted by Peacerocker:
Originally posted by Tukkun:

Exactly

yea but then you need to buy a new phone and or change the number to avoind the overdose of spam.

i dont mind the free ones that ask for an email, but give my phone number? no. just no.

i dont mind buying kreds once a game i like has them (Exluding btd4 beacause i have the mochi stuff from before the game was even on kongregate)

i dont want em to give away kreds for free (most offers arent free cuz any with a credit care steal your bank account see cell phone for other and everything else costs money for a cell subscription quiz stuff in the fine print (ALLWAYS READ IT) so do they give anything worth it free? no. is that good?yes.

Flag Post

Free money? Think about it.

Look at the weekly alts on the leaderboard, they would be abused so much, Kongregate may as well say “steal money here”

Kreds through points just wouldn’t work.

At least earn your kreds through decent games, like I’m planning too. :D

Flag Post

yea but then you need to buy a new phone and or change the number to avoind the overdose of spam.

use a fake number

Flag Post

Let’s change this to 1 free Kred every time you get to level 66.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bubblyboo:

use a fake number

Good idea!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SavageWolf:
Originally posted by bubblyboo:

use a fake number

Good idea!

That doesn’t work.

Flag Post

Depends what survey. Some require sending a message to you or whatever for verification, but there’s many that don’t.

Flag Post

How come i dont see any surveys?