Forums Kongregate

Free Kreds page 2

111 posts

Flag Post

Eh. the surveys I dont really like. Its most likely going to give you a virus or something. But as for free kreds otherwise (time/point related prizes) I dont like that either. Kreds are meant as a kongregate economy of sorts. I mean if you really want kreds, why not spend the five/ten dollars to get some? I bought 110, and Ive used 20. Thats it.

Flag Post

I don’t really doubt the fact that the surveys are hand-picked by staffs.

And no, this is not sarcasm. Survey offers from big companies never occur in Taiwan, so it’s totally understandable to see nothing on there.

Flag Post

The surveys of the day don’t work for me,and all the other surveys want stuff like my address and stuff like that.

Flag Post

other surveys want stuff like my address

Fake address, it usually works.

Flag Post

umm how about kongregate monthly random winner winner gets free kreds :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarryDawn:

I don’t really doubt the fact that the surveys are hand-picked by staffs.

And no, this is not sarcasm. Survey offers from big companies never occur in Taiwan, so it’s totally understandable to see nothing on there.

Oh man i got crappy tapjoy :( it doesnt give any proper surveys

Flag Post

THIS IS WUT TO DO IF U DO IT EVRERY 1OOOOO POINTS 1 KRED THATS FAIR RIGHT COUS KONGRGRATE WUD LOSE ALOT

Flag Post

nice

Flag Post

THIS IS WUT TO DO IF U DO IT EVRERY 1OOOOO POINTS 1 KRED THATS FAIR RIGHT COUS KONGRGRATE WUD LOSE ALOT

Ignoring all-caps, I think you are contradicting yourself. You say it’s fair to give out 1 kred for every 100k points, but it’s fair because Kongregate would lose a lot? Not that any kred-giving for points would be implemented at all, since that makes people hack for it.

Flag Post

I just took 20 minutes of my time last night to do a 67 kred insurance quote offer, waited a few hours, didn’t get credited, contacted Tapjoy’s customer service, and they basically told me “Too bad, so sad” because their client didn’t update them so there’s nothing they can do!

What’s the point of having a point of contact where you can report an offer not completing if THEY’RE JUST GOING TO TELL YOU TO SUCK IT UP AND DEAL?

Flag Post

Link your Power up Rewards account with your Kong account and for ~2,000 Gamestop points get 50 kreds.

Flag Post

2650 points

Flag Post

What’s the point of having a point of contact where you can report an offer not completing if THEY’RE JUST GOING TO TELL YOU TO SUCK IT UP AND DEAL?

That’s the standard policy everywhere, I’d assume. A firm will flat out deny any request or question that’s too much trouble without any reasoning. Only if you start bothering them will they comply in a more reasonable way. Nevertheless, be glad you have such huge offers at all. Mine are at 1 or 2 kreds per piece and 99% doesn’t work. In the remaining 1% of cases, you actually have to pay for something after all (it just pretends to be free).

If it makes you feel any better, there are so many people having trouble with Tapjoy, they’re gathering a lot of hate.

Flag Post

There is no such thing as “Free” Kreds on this site. Everything you do has some method of getting Kongregate more money.
And so it shall. Kreds act as a virtual currency on this site… It’d be the same as the goverment giving everyone £10 per birthday. The value of money would just decrease, as there’d be so much of it.

Flag Post

we should be able to send kreds to friends

Flag Post

No spam pl0x. Also, I’ve seen a similar thread to this. Kreds aren’t needed to play games. So it’s fine with me :P

Flag Post

This idea that kreds have value exists only because they saw the opportunity to con the developers that were conning players to pay for stupid things in a flash game they wont even care about a week, maybe a month later… Stop paying for stupid things and you won’t even need kreds. That $20 bucks you spent on kreds couldve fed a starving kid or saved a helpless animal or (insert your guilt trip cause here). Personally I wouldve bought liquor, food, or cheap foreign made products and supported my American economy… You want kreds? You really don’t need them, these are all free-to-play games. That being said if you wanna tip a “D” he should have a paypal account.

Flag Post

If people would hack points to get kreds… Why havent they hacked points all ready? I dont see anyone on the points leaderboard thats a hacker… Also, couldnt they just hack it to say they have kreds even when they dont? Bottom line is they lose money, and the only thing Kong cares about is money and protecting their asses from getting sued. Sounds like every other business everywhere. Why do think these ads pop up everytime you open a game now? Why do you think gamestop is now linked with Kong? “Featured” games? All these zynga games? The answer will always be money, cuz lets face it, if you’re not making money, you’re doing it wrong.

Flag Post

I just click the Free Kreds link that us moderators have access to:

Flag Post

y not 1 kred at infinity points?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSpontaneous:

I just click the Free Kreds link that us moderators have access to:

Flag Post

Death2Zombies

What you’re saying is essentially:

1. Kongregate is a business like any other.
2. It sells products.
3. I do not like their products.

Which is fine, really.

Flag Post

Any good way of getting free kreds now days? Its been ages since I last attempted to get, which even back then, the options were slim, just from quick glancing, the looks of the free kreds has gotten even more slim :\ Dont even have the “watch video” type for 1 kred any more :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Someguyinworld:

Why are some people rich and others poor?

Great Q! Ill ask SD.

Flag Post

i been trying the most of the survey i did everything right i even comfirmed it.. but do i get the kreds? NO i dont.. they do not work . so fare i have buyed all of my kreds , witch will be like kreds for over 4k norvegian money…. but something i find wierd right now. the max kred limit that you can order by phone Messenge is only 26kred for 15 NOK for like 2-3 weeks ago it was 400 – 410 kreds for NOK 200,- what the hell has happen?