Forums Kongregate

Free Kreds page 3

111 posts

Flag Post

What about like on shooting games like TDP4 team battle every 50 kills u will get 1 kred

Flag Post

What about like on shooting games like TDP4 team battle every 50 kills u will get 1 kred

Hackers, here we go.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackwolfXD:

Dude then combo farms will skyrocket. Plus some people have over 100K kills. Some would get over 30,000 kreds.

Flag Post

Just buy the silly kreds…

Flag Post

Big Fish games offer ended?

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

NO! Do you know how much money Kongregate would lose? Alot! Also, that would just encourage more hacking.

but kreds have no actual value.
If kong were to actually use a printing press to print out Kreds, then it may be a problem.

Flag Post

1 kred every 75 points would be pretty fair.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Overshire:

And then you learn what money is.

Flag Post

but kreds have no actual value.

They wouldn’t, if you knew how things worked around here. Do you realise developers get paid out in cash when they reach a certain amount of kreds for their game(s)?

No, it wouldn’t.

Flag Post

You already get 50 free kreds for every 2000ish points. They just have to be badge of the day. Half that if you bought K+.

Flag Post

They won’t do it because they’ll lose money. Might as well just BUY kreds. =O yes i said it. BUY KREDS!

Flag Post

There are people that only play Kongregate because they can’t afford game systems so they would rather pay for videogames than Kreds so in a way Kongregate could have more people

Flag Post

Kongregate needs to know that fame is more important than money and making Kreds free would have more people join Kongregate

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mayyan:

Kongregate needs to know that fame is more important than money and making Kreds free would have more people join Kongregate

Fame > bankruptcy?

Flag Post
Originally posted by yourmomdad:

Fame > bankruptcy?

Yea

Flag Post

how about 1 Kred each point

Flag Post

Hard badges give 30 points, which means you would get 30 kreds. That’s $3 dollars that Kong would lose each time someone completes a hard badge… This would never work :(

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by GoGoogleIt:

Kongregate doesn’t need that much money it can put more adds and a lot of other things to get money but paying for Kreds is bad

Hard badges give 30 points, which means you would get 30 kreds. That’s $3 dollars that Kong would lose each time someone completes a hard badge… This would never work :(

Flag Post

Kongregate doesn’t need that much money it can get money other ways like putting more ands and things
paying for Kreds is bad

Flag Post

Kongregate doesn’t need that much money it can get money other ways like putting more ands and things

Uhm, yeah, study economics and come back to argue the same thing.

Flag Post

paying for Kreds is bad

Kongregate has to pay it’s employees just like every other company. Kreds is where they get most of their income. If they give Kreds away for free then the site will shut down. If they gave kreds for free by getting points then hackers would exploit and kong would shut down. I for one like Kongregate as it is AKA up and running.

Flag Post

I have bought kreds but when I try to buy coins and cash (that I can afford) it keeps on saying submitting. Transaction and I dies it for ever and I just is still loading (not freezed) someone tell me what. i have to do

Flag Post

I see on my Profile is 50 Point in One Kred

Flag Post

Let’s all calm down here…