Forums Kongregate

Free Kreds page 5

111 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by TARDIS:

They need more actual FREE kred offers. They either require purches from other sites or are surveys – Which i inevitably end up being unable to qualify for. They need more offers that don’t require purchases AND are not surveys.

TrialPay isn’t Kongregate, they’re a separate company.

Flag Post

But still, too many offers that are impossible for me.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

here is a better 1 what about kongregate send us a email saying they will give us one free survey a month .about free kreds about 100-250 worth of kred a month depending on how much you spend that month on games 100 is for none and 200 for over 35$ worth that way you can say they gave us kred and no one would have to hack kongregate

Flag Post
Originally posted by gk4com:

here is a better 1 what about kongregate send us a email saying they will give us one free survey a month .about free kreds about 100-250 worth of kred a month depending on how much you spend that month on games 100 is for none and 200 for over 35$ worth that way you can say they gave us kred and no one would have to hack kongregate

100 Kreds is $10. If kongregate gave $10 to everyone, every month they wouldn’t last long. Also you can’t hack for Kreds, you’d have more to worry about than your account being banned.

Flag Post

What can you share, Green32, ?

Flag Post

k wish to watch a new video to win free kreds.. seriously :( surveys not available here..!!! i envy those who could do surveys.. L0oL :(

Flag Post

Or you could watch free videos for at least 2 kreds every day

Flag Post

Nice… I can’t do surveys, neither can I buy things…

What about a Wheel of Fortune which could give you a small chance to win points or Kreds?

Flag Post

Kongregate is serious business, they need money to survive. Kreds are money. If they give Kreds to everyone, they’ll run out of money and Kongregate won’t exist anymore. Unless they give very few free Kreds, of course, like 1~2 Kreds per month if you visit Kongregate a lot that month (since Kong gains money from the ads you see, so this way they won’t be losing money).

The Wheel of Fortune idea could work, as it forces you to load some ads, and if the chance to win Kreds is reasonable (as in, low enough), that will probably work out for both Kongregate and the players. But then people will complain about the chance being too low, so I guess it might as well not exist at all.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator