Forums Kongregate

Prinny Land (c) page 4

82 posts

Flag Post

Wow, sup 2010 me…

Anyways, I remember Prinny Land. I may be wrong, but I think JudeMaverick was the owner of the room. Good times, I guess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Wow, sup 2010 me…

Anyways, I remember Prinny Land. I may be wrong, but I think JudeMaverick was the owner of the room. Good times, I guess.

Well then since it seems like you’ve been to Prinny Land before it ended, would you mind answering two questions that are gnawing on my mind, Dood? Did people consistently end their sentences with Dood? Also if you can remember , do you remember if most of the inhabitants of Prinny Land even knew what a Prinny is, Dood?

Just a bit of curiosity about the culture of the the old room, dood.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Wow, sup 2010 me…

JudeMaverick and lilzabubba were both room owners at some point. It slips my mind who replaced lilzabubba. Perhaps theycallmeS?

Originally posted by FlyingCat:

Well then since it seems like you’ve been to Prinny Land before it ended, would you mind answering two questions that are gnawing on my mind, Dood? Did people consistently end their sentences with Dood? Also if you can remember , do you remember if most of the inhabitants of Prinny Land even knew what a Prinny is, Dood?

Just a bit of curiosity about the culture of the the old room, dood.

It happened often enough.

Flag Post

From JudeMavericks post on the third page, it sounds like theycallmeS was JudeMavericks replacement.

Flag Post

Then lilzabubba was probably the first owner. I honestly don’t remember any more.

Flag Post

Lilzabubba was Prinnys last owner and had been owner for a while, then he got demoded and Prinny was ownerless for 4 months before it got removed or merged. It merged to Inconspicous Cardboard Box but I don’t think any of the actual regs from there moved in there and they play in scattered rooms now.

Flag Post

She was Prinny Land’s room owner years ago. She left the site for personal reasons, but she returned after I left the room, apparently.