Forums Kongregate

forum Levels? (locked)

10 posts

Flag Post

Is there any possible way to have forum levels or is that just a retarded idea. I think it would bring more people into the forums maybe even have it combined with your “main” level. Wait, even better how about just being able to see people’s levels t hat post in the forums. Any thoughts?

Flag Post

It should probably be your site level, not something different.

This belongs in the Ideas and Suggestions thread ;)

Flag Post

Yeahs I agree

Flag Post

As long as your here arcane how about my proposition in the suggest a moderator thread not the one bout me being a permanent mod the one about making me a mod for a week and see if im good and if you dont like me being a mod ban me

Flag Post

Oh and if you have FireChilld on your computer come into the room with the most players i’ll be in that one

Yeah o kee do kee

Nqkoi1 your name weird here

Flag Post

My name means someone in bulgarian

Flag Post

As long as your here arcane how about my proposition in the suggest a moderator thread not the one bout me being a permanent mod the one about making me a mod for a week and see if im good and if you dont like me being a mod ban me

No, that would be silly and then we’d have everyone requesting it. Please dont hijack someones topic for your campaign :)

Flag Post

sorry arcane, ill try to post in the right area next time _

Flag Post

This topic is seriously all over places, first it should be in Ideas and Suggestion, then we got some dude talking about being a mod for a week, then we are talking about usernames. Is it so hard to stay on topic now days, I mean seriously.

Flag Post

Add some talk about the weather and we’ll be set eh?

No worries cmurda, not a huge deal. Seeing as the topic was hijacked though, lets move over there.