Forums Kongregate

Ad Revenue Report Isn't Showing Any Impressions

8 posts

Flag Post

Hello,
I am a developer who has recently joined the Kongregate community. I released a couple of games, and according to the game stats, they have been played a few hundred times. However, when I go to my profile and check my ad revenue report, it shows 0 plays and 0 impressions. I thought maybe it was just because my account was less than a day old, but I have now waited a couple of days. What’s the deal here?

Thanks

Flag Post

Unfortunately, our ad revenue report system has been broken for about a week. No data has been lost, so it will all be there once we get it fixed, but it’s currently having problems displaying properly. Sorry about that!

Flag Post

it updated once, but now it hasn’t updated for more than a week…

Flag Post

It will be fully updated again later today.

Flag Post

Well,I think it’s better to put a timer on the Ad Revenue Report page. :)

Example : Next update at – July 31,2007 AM 0:00

Flag Post

Ideally it’s updated once a day, but errors/Greg being lazy can sometimes delay it a bit.

On that note, I lied. We’re having some issues with the system right now, and I can’t update past July 18th. Hopefully this will be resolved soon — sorry everyone.

Flag Post

Still not fixed after 2 weeks? That is disapointing. I put hours of work into the games that I submitted to Kongregate. You are making money from my work. It is only fair that you fix the bugs in your site that concern payment to developers.

Flag Post

It actually takes us at least 1-2 months to receive payment for ads on the site, and checks are sent out once a month to developers. The money is sent out for the month before, as explained in our FAQ (for example, at the end of May, we’ll send out ad revenue checks for April). This is because we ourselves don’t even see an April ad revenue check until the end of May either. So not only does this 2-week glitch not interfere with payment, but games need a minimum balance of $25 to receive a check in the first place.

I do greatly apologize for our delay with getting this fixed, but your implications aren’t exactly fair.