Forums Kongregate

Badge Suggestions! page 276

7855 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

How could you possibly be sad about there not being an impossible on Papa’s Anythingeria?

An impossible on a Papa’s game is pretty much wrist-homicide.

Flag Post

raw, I hope you and greg have no plans of adding more badges to Crystal Saga. I

really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really

hope that. Funnily enough, the name of the game is Crystal Saga — and I didn’t see a single crystal within the 1½ hours I played this game. I might remember wrong, but I think I saw none.

But yeah, give badges to Wingeria and SOACP today plox

Flag Post

An impossible on a Papa’s game would be fantastic! Please! =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

raw, I hope you and greg have no plans of adding more badges to Crystal Saga. I

really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really

hope that. Funnily enough, the name of the game is Crystal Saga — and I didn’t see a single crystal within the 1½ hours I played this game. I might remember wrong, but I think I saw none.

But yeah, give badges to Wingeria and SOACP today plox

You have to buy the crystals with cash money. =/

Flag Post
Originally posted by ErgoDyne:

An impossible on a Papa’s game would be fantastic!!!!!! PLEASE! =)

Flag Post

So, high scores are visible on Snakes on a Cartesian Plane. There seems to be a slight problem, though. The API recognized my deaths and total pills only after playing a level, and recognized total score and score in an individual game only after beating a previous personal best. It seems that the API doesn’t recognize old scores or current score lower than the personal best at the moment, so most of my game modes are still blank on the high scores. Thanks Blizz. :)

Anyway, regarding potential hard badges, I dislike the idea of merely beating the combined developer total because the dev score in Trouser is so low: a buffer of 100 or so there means that someone might only need to beat a couple other (or in theory, no other) developer scores to reach the overall high score. This undermines the core strength of the game, which is the sheer variety of ways to play Snake. Since the API checks for individual developer scores beaten, there’s no need to do this. However, total score might make for a useful secondary requirement on a hard badge.

At the same time, I also dislike the idea of requiring all 28 developer scores to be beaten. The fact that some have called this a hard and others an impossible points to the core problem: it falls into that annoying gray area where a lot of people will be upset regardless of which categorization it receives. In any case, it’s probably too difficult for a hard.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Precarious:

There seems to be a slight problem, though. The API recognized my deaths and total pills only after playing a level, and recognized total score and score in an individual game only after beating a previous personal best.

Go to the options and click “Resend Stats”

Flag Post

Figured out a perfect solution for the 28 dev score issue in Snakes:

Just require a unique score in each mode that is higher than the dev score. That solves the issue of having a grey-area hard / impossible. One solution could also be not requiring all dev scores to be beaten, thus dropping the difficulty downwards enough.

Also, I’m still suggesting my badges for easy and medium:

Slytherin’ Around Badge (easy ~ 5 points)
Score 30 points in any mode
[ ] 30 points scored – This can be done on any mode.

Developer Beat-up Badge (medium ~ 15 points)
Beat a developer highscore in any mode
[ ] One developer highscore beaten – This can be done on any mode.

I admit the difficulty for the medium might be a little too low.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

Edit: Image.

Yes!!

Next, we need a Sacred Seasons 2 impossible and ones for Papa’s Burgeria, Taco Mia, Pancakeria, and Freezeria!

Flag Post

The Hard badge on SS2 took long enough :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:

Yes!!

Next, we need a Sacred Seasons 2 impossible and ones for Papa’s Burgeria, Taco Mia, Pancakeria, and Freezeria!

… and also imps for Zilch (all achievements), coulourshift (beat level 1000) ….

Flag Post

Zilch (all achievements)

If you were trying to be sarcastic, it actually doesn’t take that long. I got myself up to 117/118 (out of 120) or so, though I forgot which ones I still needed. Or may

Flag Post

Probably the one for playing 500 games. Hell, I think that’s grindy, and I like the game.

Flag Post

So, is Jelly Escape getting an Imp Badge or not? I’m still hoping it does.

Flag Post
Originally posted by videogames518:

We can only hope. If not, hopefully something gets an Imp sometime in the near future.

Flag Post
Originally posted by videogames518:

Originally posted by rawismojo:

For a few reasons I think it’ll be pretty unlikely that we add an impossible badge to Jelly. Sorry folks.

Flag Post

Meh, I don’t think it needs an impossible. Could have used two hards though. We* do need an impossible though.

WE NEED ONE NOW

We don’t care if Raw & Greg have to make a game themselves that is “impossible-worthy”—we will march though the streets of SF and picket the gates of Kong HQ until someone does something about this sorry state of affairs.

(*We being the silent majority who have not yet posted, but are implicitly assumed to be on my side).

Flag Post

It has been a long time since there’s been an Impossible. Over 260 badges.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Meh, I don’t think it needs an impossible. Could have used two hards though. We* do need an impossible though.

WE NEED ONE NOW

We don’t care if Raw & Greg have to make a game themselves that is “impossible-worthy”—we will march though the streets of SF and picket the gates of Kong HQ until someone does something about this sorry state of affairs.

(*We being the silent majority who have not yet posted, but are implicitly assumed to be on my side).

I will join this.

Flag Post

Give Mardek 3 RPG another Impossible badge.

Flag Post

Not sure if you’re serious, but it could work. All medals :3

Flag Post

I think that GemCraft Labyrinth suggestion on the last page sounds even better :D

Flag Post

I’m actually not bothered about there not being an imp lately.

Flag Post

I’d love for an Impossible to be on Gemcraft Labyrinth. But, sadly, I don’t see it happening. The game already has 4 badges. It’s also impossible (pun intended) to come up with badge requirements that don’t require Premium. I was going to suggest getting everything (amulets, journey and challenges) plus X level (probably 1,000), but you need Premium to do most/all challenges. Then I thought, why not just require amulets and journey and have a lower level cap (say, 500) but that’s too easy.

:(