Forums Kongregate

Badge Suggestions! page 301

7855 posts

Flag Post

That would have been a good one.

Flag Post

I think that there should be an “impossible” badge for Co-op Toon Shooter: Rise of the Fleet for beating Gamer mode. You’d agree with me if you’d even beaten U.N. Squadron for SNES on Gamer mode.

Flag Post

make one for:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/failnaut/hug-marine

please :3

Flag Post

That game’s rating is too low and it appears to not have API.

Flag Post

Cloudstone (Current Rating: 4.11) (Adventure RPG)

Challenge (optional) – Complete Mudfalls Island
Reward: Enchanted Cutlass

A Bejeweled Twist (optional) Badge (easy – 5 points)
Complete Island’s Edge on Sassafras Island. (best so far: )
[ ] Island’s Edge completed. Go get your awesome sword back!

Island Hopper Badge (easy – 5 points)
Reach Level 10. (best so far: )
[ ] Level 10 reached. This shouldn’t take very long.

Off To See The Narwhal Badge (medium – 15 points)
Complete Glaciella Island. (best so far: )
[ ] Glaciella Island completed. The boss of this Island is quite dangerous, but also quite simple.

Troublesome Tentacles Badge (hard – 30 points)
Defeat Octoboss Unleashed on Grotto Isles.
[ ] Octoboss Unleashed defeated. (best so far: ) There is a strategy to this fight, that mainly involves patience, summoning sacrifices and a lot of dodging. Even high levels have trouble with it. You’ll have a lot of fun. :P

Double Trouble Badge (hard – 30 points)
Defeat the Priest Trollgre and Chief Trollgre on Mondomesa Island.
[ ] Trollgres defeated. (best so far: ) The Fake Faerie Wings can help a lot for this fight.

This game was on the front page of Kong a while back, but people left because of the previously implemented Energy system. The game has been updated a lot since then, but our numbers are dropping, and we really need more people so that some features (that depend on the amount of players, like PvP) are made fair again. I’m putting this here because this game is really underrated, it’s an awesome game that not many people have heard of or have been turned away by the look of it, and I’d really hate to see it go. Even so, it has a rating above 4.1 stars.

About the game itself, yes, it does have an energy system, BUT, the energy system is only for PvP or boosts in the main game. It does have paying features, but it’s not the usual ‘P2Win in your face buy now’ sort of paying features, it’s just a little bonus to the game to support the developers (the early paying equipment can be outclassed by later free equipment). Not only that, but the game has multiple ways of allowing you to get the paying currency for free. With or without paying features, the game itself is still quite challenging (but not impossible) and fun to play, and that’s what many players (including myself) like about it. There is also no time limit to how long you can play, and you don’t have to wait for anything (except Level cooldowns)

The game has inspiration from other RPG’s in it with the gameplay and style (Diablo being the most noticeable), and also has various game/movie references as you go along. It even has a good sense of humor at times.

The badges would be a great help to the game and its community, and it might even be good for you if you decide to give it a shot when you’re bored. We are a friendly bunch, and will gladly accept new people to interact with.

Also, this player-made FAQ is a good thing to keep handy: Cloudstone FAQ

Flag Post

400 Years – [Rating: 3.7]

Definitely needs a badge. I’m thinking a Medium for completion? Not sure, I’ve only played it a bit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Definitely needs a badge. I’m thinking a Medium for completion? Not sure, I’ve only played it a bit.

I played it all and I would say medium would be a good fit.

Flag Post

400 Years – (Rating 3.73)

Brace Yourselves, Winter is Coming Badge – (Medium ~ 15 points)
Complete the game
[]Game completed

Flag Post
Originally posted by uuu2:

I finished in 129 years. It’s long enough and with enough different tasks that a medium for completion fits, but there’s not really any challenge in optimizing the timeframe, so I’d just leave it with the one badge.

EDIT: Down to 122. One badge definitely fits.

400 Years (current rating: 3.73)

Tomorrow Never Dies Badge (medium ~ 15 points)
Prevent a calamity.
[ ] Game complete (best so far: )

Flag Post

Medium for completion and a Hard for under 130 years?

Flag Post

Medium for completion and a Hard for under 130 years?

No way, I got 124 years my second time through. I’m fairly certain 121 is optimal,but once you know what you’re doing, it’s not hard at all.
It’s definitely deserving of a badge though. A medium for game completion seems perfect to me.

Any optimization badge would just drop the games rating like a rock.

icwutudidthar.

Flag Post

Having done 121, I’m pretty sure it’s optimal. It’s also annoying, mainly because I think you have to do the wheat loop 6 times (it’s much easier to do it once, and then use that one wheat to populate the rest of the island.)

Actually, the entire game is annoying to optimize. And slow. Any optimization badge would just drop the games rating like a rock.

Flag Post

how about adding a Fantasy Quest with td,rpg,mmo badges relating to fantasy genre.

Flag Post

also make on for one(or both) of the murloc rpgs: http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/unmediocre

Flag Post
Originally posted by Precarious:
Originally posted by uuu2:

I finished in 129 years. It’s long enough and with enough different tasks that a medium for completion fits, but there’s not really any challenge in optimizing the timeframe, so I’d just leave it with the one badge.

EDIT: Down to 122. One badge definitely fits.

400 Years (current rating: 3.73)

Tomorrow Never Dies Badge (medium ~ 15 points)
Prevent a calamity.
[ ] Game complete (best so far: )

Well I was thinking Trolling Stones For not preventing a calamity , Since we do nothing but to hold space bar I think it should be 5 points

Flag Post
Originally posted by LethalMutiny:

400 Years – (Rating 3.73)

Brace Yourselves, Winter is Coming Badge – (Medium ~ 15 points)
Complete the game
[]Game completed

For a medium badge I would definitely include a limit on years spent. Haven’t played it enough to call a limit that is low enough to be a challenge and high enough to not frustrate people.

What about an easy one for finding the easter egg?
Could be called Family Reunion or something like that.

Flag Post

Why are we trying to force a speed run on a game that’s fundamentally about patience and waiting? Give it a medium badge for game completion and be done with it.

Flag Post

Yeah, the game’s good for one playthrough, but after that it’s easy but tedious to optimise.

Flag Post

Band Of Heroes (Current Rating: 4.20)

(hard – 30 points)
[] 9 Missions completed
[] Max character level to 15 (The game does not report completion of level 10, so use this as a proxy)

(medium – 15 points)
[] ### Max team damage

(easy – 5 points)
[] ### Gold collected

I’m not sure what good medium/easy badges are since I didn’t note what my stats were at reasonable points in the game.

Flag Post

100% Complete [Current Rating 3.58]

I feel like this could be a perfect game for badges, even with the slightly lower rating and the fact that it came out a few months ago.
With the limited API, I was thinking and easy for ~25% and a medium for 100% completion.

Flag Post

Ode to Pixel Days

Shrink the Cheerleader, Shrink the World Badge (easy – 5 points)
Activate the pixel shrinking machine for the second time.

Back from Basics Badge (medium – 15 points)
Complete Ode to Pixel Days.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/PaulGene/renegade-racing

Renegade Racing (Current Rating 3.92)

Carmaniacs Badge (Hard – 30 points)
All achievements earned. (Best so far: )

The Legend Badge (Medium – 15 points)
Unlock the car named Legendary.

Flag Post

Renegade Racing (Rating 3.94)

Rookie Driver Badge (Easy ~ 5 points)
Win your first race.
[] First race won

I Like To Race Badge (Medium ~ 15 points)
Finish all 18 races
[] All 18 races finished (Best so far: )

Cyclomaniac’s Brother Badge
Earn all 12 achievements (Hard ~ 30 points)
[] 12 achievements earned (Best so far: )

Flag Post
Originally posted by LethalMutiny:

Renegade Racing (Rating 3.94)

Rookie Driver Badge (Easy ~ 5 points)
Win your first race.
[] First race won

I Like To Race Badge (Medium ~ 15 points)
Finish all 18 races
[] All 18 races finished (Best so far: )

Cyclomaniac’s Brother Badge
Earn all 12 achievements (Hard ~ 30 points)
[] 12 achievements earned (Best so far: )

1/5

Flag Post

Renegade racing:

Racing Rookie badge (easy)
Complete the first race
() First race completed

Driver’s Champ badge (medium)
Finish every race
() Game completed

Who Cares About Speed Limits? badge (hard)
Finish all races it under {insert some kind of difficult-to-get total time here}
() All races completed in a total time of under {time}