Forums Kongregate

terrascape badge

7 posts

Flag Post

i have all 19 coins but did not get the badge for it. i have a screenshot of the collection page with all coins.

what email should i send that to?

Flag Post

Yeah, there seems to be some problems with the badges on Terrascape. I got the coin badge as I should, but I had to send in a print screen to get the gauntlet badge. Send your screenie to feedback@kongregate.com and they will help you.

Flag Post

will do that
thanks

Flag Post

I ran into the same thing when the last coin I got was in Dagger Heights at the far right.

I refreshed the game, and when I came back I was missing 6 coins (1 from dagger heights and the 5 from the exavation tower). I saved the excavation tower for last and when I hit 19 the second time I got the badge.

Flag Post

i think the problem is becuz the chat is not working properly so it dosent save any achivments, highscores and challenges. i figuered it out becuz the green light was red and i didnt get my starshine badge well i think thats wut the problem is.

Flag Post

I refreshed the game, and when I came back I was missing 6 coins (1 from dagger heights and the 5 from the exavation tower). I saved the excavation tower for last and when I hit 19 the second time I got the badge.

This is the root of the problem. Terrascape doesn’t always register the coins “correctly” when you collect them. You can either send us a screenshot or refresh and collect the ones you’re missing. If that doesn’t work, refresh again, and collect any more you’re missing. Repeat as necessary (shouldn’t take too long, though), and the badge will work.

i think the problem is becuz the chat is not working properly so it dosent save any achivments, highscores and challenges.

If chat is down or the light is red, no achievements on the site will work. However, as Tactic pointed out, there is a bug that is specific to Terrascape.

Negative One has tried very hard to fix this bug, but it seems to be incredibly bizarre and beyond anything we can figure out.

Flag Post

Its dark magic I’m telling you! It EVIL!!!!