Forums Kongregate

Unofficial DinoWaurs tournament

46 posts

Flag Post

THIS IS UNOFFICIAL. There is no prize for winning except bragging rights. This tornament is to invoke competative spirit within dinowaurs.

The tournament signups will be closed one week from now, allowing more people into the beta hopefully by the time signups are closed. If we feel the signups need to be extended, we may extend them another week.. Anyway here are the specifics:

Everyone who signs up will face against everyone else at least once. You win through having the most wins after fighting everyone. If there is a tie in the amount of wins two people have, it then falls to their loss column, which may be less than the other due to some sort of tie. Then if it is still an even count, those two will go at another match to see who the winner will be.

Disconnections: screencap when you get disconnected to show us who was winning and by how much. you can tell you are about to get a dc message because your gold stops increasing, and your ping stops changing. OR both decide upon rematch OR both decide upon a tie.

To determine if someone wins or not, the winner must provide a screenshot of the win screen, else that match will not count.

Players will be matched up in rounds. At the start of the round you will be paired against a person as shown in this topic. It is then up to you and that person to find a time that suits both of you, through whispers or such. If a match result has not been posted by the end of the round. Round times will be determined once the signups are closed depending on how many people sign up.

If you have any questions, please ask in here. remember only people saying something similar to “signs up” will be added into the roster, so you can ask questions without signing up.

Flag Post

Not being in DW beta + signing up for DW tournament = being in DW beta?

Flag Post

No. you can only be in a match if you are already in it. Thats why sign ups are so long. this is UNOFFICIAL

Flag Post

I win because no one else is ever on.

Flag Post

That’s partly why we’re making a tournament.

Flag Post

I’ll play.

Flag Post

Im in.

Flag Post

I’m in.

Flag Post

Please post further signups here.

Flag Post

do i need to post here or in the kongreguide??

anyway i’m in \o/

Flag Post

I shall enter

Flag Post

do i need to post here or in the kongreguide??

anyway i’m in \o/

I shall enter

You did see the thing saying to post signups on kongreguide.com/dinowaurs??

Flag Post

My dinowaurs skills are so bad that if I signed up I would lose every time.

Flag Post

it doesn’t matter if they just say it here or go to kongreguide and sign up, we can always just put there name in.

Flag Post

Im In.

Flag Post

im in

Flag Post

i’m ins1!!1

Flag Post

aeiowu YOU CAN’T PLAY MAN! you will win with 150% of sure :(

I think nobody ever beated you… it’s totally unfair (like the flamethrower).

Flag Post

join me

Flag Post

51gn m3 up!

*sign my up

• i also signed up at some other place… but my i mistyped my name… so… i did it again… … am like triple in now or am i in big trouble?

Flag Post

>aeiowu YOU CAN’T PLAY MAN! you will win with 150% of sure :(

>I think nobody ever beated you… it’s totally unfair (like the flamethrower).

i beat him once, because of his extremely low framerate apparently. i also beat pac who was said to be slightly better then Torncanvas. Also, the flamethrower isn’t unfair, as i was playing around with weaponry yesterday with MikeHoltan(in which he won once due to me testing stuff out) And the castle is just as good as the flamethrower, if not better.

Flag Post

Im In

Flag Post

performance should increase after tonight, so watch out ghostfacekillah, your time of reckoning is near

Flag Post

K, I’m in, however much I suck at this game.

Flag Post

i beat him once

it’s because you play it 27 hours per day and you like to cheat exactly as aeiou xD

P.S: I can’t accept the fact that someone beated me, so that’s why i create imaginary reasons for i be losing battles.