Forums Kongregate

glitch?

6 posts

Flag Post

Hey, does anyone but me have a problem that wen they do an achievment, they dont get a badge or points?

Flag Post

Step 1: Make sure you’re connected to chat

Step 2: Make sure the little circle in the top right of chat is green

Step 3: Try and get the acievement again by redoing the challenge or refreshing the page

Step 4: If that doesn’t work then take a screenshot and send an email to feedback@kongregate.com with the screenshot included and ask nicely to get the badge/card. Don’t be impatient and don’t send a second email. If they don’t get back to you in a few days, then resend the email.

Flag Post

its red

Flag Post

That means that your computer is not communicating with the kongregate server. Could have something to do with your firewall although I’m not sure. If it’s red no challenges or achievements will register.

Flag Post

For future reference, you can type “/bug {what happened goes in here}” in chat. This will tell the Kongregate Staff to look up any bugs with the game.

Flag Post

Andrei, I can see from our internal logs that your connection is failing. This may be due to a bug in the flash player itself. It may help you to update to the very latest version from http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash If this does not help, the only other workaround we know of once your computer gets in this state is to reboot (unfortunately). Adobe has assured us that this issue will be fixed with the next revision of the Flash Player.