Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 573

16583 posts

Flag Post

We need a chatroom button at the screen top and no mods

Flag Post
Originally posted by UltimateGamer32:
Originally posted by PatPeter:

Please give us an option to REMOVE our FOLLOWERS. Just like on Twitter, we should have the autonomy to choose who follows us and who does not.

YES, I got like two random people “Following” me today. D*** this is 1000x worse than twitter. Well mainly cause I’m on twitter too.

I’ve had random people adding me for the past 4 years, that’s nothing that’s going to change anytime soon.

Flag Post

I think that the people on Kongregate should get a taste of being a Kong Plus member, such as, a free skin or some other things to get people to buy.

Flag Post

I assume this has already been suggested, but how about raising the Level Cap from 64 to 100 or something like that? I am level 50 now and if I realize that there are no levels to gain anymore i’ll get desperate.

Flag Post

If it’s any consolation, at level 50, you’re still less than halfway to level 65.

Flag Post

how about making a function that you can follow games and when ever that game has been updated , you will be notified ?

Flag Post

Please let us rate 1/2 stars, that would be AMAZING!

Flag Post

I got an idea that I really like, and I would like to hear your opinion about.

What about a quest with 65 badges. 1 for each level. Every time you level up you get to know 1 of the badges in the quest.
Level 1-14: easy badges
Level 15-29: medium badges
Level 30, 32, 34, 36 and so on to 58: hard badges
Level 31, 33, 35, 37 and so on to 59: medium/easy badges
Level 60-63 and 65: impossible badges
Level 64: a medium badge to relax with before the last challenge

To avoid players telling other players which badges are coming up, and to include all badges (also future ones), all badges should be random (except that you can get a badge in the quest more than once).
I know the randomization can do that some players get easier badges and some players get harder badges, but with 15 hard badges and 5 impossible badges, it’s much more likely that you get badges from both ends. In fact if there’s just 6 impossible badges (out of the current 44) you think is very hard (or very easy), there’s more than 50 % chance that at least 1 of them will be included.

The prize for completing the quest should be an icon, which shows that you’re 1 of the best allround players at kongregate, on your profile and next to your name in chats and forums. And there could maybe be created a hall of fame with the players, who has completed it, ordered after when they did it.

Flag Post

That would actually be kind of cool.

Just to make it more accessible for newer players (as well as to adjust for future increases to the level cap), I wouldn’t just consider the quest complete when you reach level 65. I would give the player a reward every 5-10 levels just to keep them going and make the overall task seem a bit less daunting. (Maybe after level 65, the new badge could rotate between easy, medium, hard, and impossible every 4 levels.)

But as with many other good ideas, it would probably be very difficult to actually create this quest.

Flag Post

I support this notion!

But the incentive, like racefan said, is a little too little.

Sure, human evolution caused psychology to develop in a way that completing things is self-rewarding, but I think it needs a little more than that.
A few newbies might get hooked and go on to level 65 just because of this.

Flag Post

Somebody needs to make a zombie survival mmo game, that would be amazing if they did it right. wink-wink nudge-nudge

Flag Post

I think you should work a deal out with armor games to make it so they don’t withhold any game content and maybe you guys can run some sort of promotions for their site. I have no idea on the serious details but anything to stop the content being held back, I feel like you guys are having a pissin contest.

Flag Post

What about RSS for new badgets?

Flag Post

there is an option i think it needs to be added to games named pOOL
POOL . people will vote for things someone added like
neew guns
no 75"
yes 25"

Flag Post

Yesterday, during the Kong maintenance, a few people may have noticed that by refreshing the page you could get a “random” game, selected from a list of 10 games.
This proved to be kind of fun, actually, and so I thought it could be interesting to have a “Random Game” button or function in the main page itself. ^^
I think it could be pretty fun. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by dehm:

Yesterday, during the Kong maintenance, a few people may have noticed that by refreshing the page you could get a “random” game, selected from a list of 10 games.
This proved to be kind of fun, actually, and so I thought it could be interesting to have a “Random Game” button or function in the main page itself. ^^
I think it could be pretty fun. :D

There used to be such a button, but it was removed a few months ago.

Flag Post

When there’s maintanance we should have a list of random games we could choose from, cause it was getting anoying refreshing the page untill I got a decent game to play.

Flag Post

Could you guys here at Kong possibly bring back the Recently Played Games? I used that quite a bit, and then you took it away. D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by echo129:

Could you guys here at Kong possibly bring back the Recently Played Games? I used that quite a bit, and then you took it away. D:

It’s still here

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:
Originally posted by echo129:

It’s still here

That’s your played games uzzbuzz. I don’t think he cares that much about that :)
To find your own played games echo129, point at “GAMES” in the top with your mouse and then click “RECENTLY PLAYED”.

Flag Post

You should be able to look at all the comments you have made on different games on your profile page so that you can see them and so your friends will know what you think

Flag Post
Originally posted by sethadd:

You should be able to look at all the comments you have made on different games on your profile page so that you can see them and so your friends will know what you think

You can.

Click the number (7 in my case.)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

It would be nice to be able to see your place all time no matter what place you are. The leaderboards going out to 100 is just right, but I want to know where I am on them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

It would be nice to be able to see your place all time no matter what place you are. The leaderboards going out to 100 is fine, but I want to know where I am on them.

Yeah, It’s always nice to see your place go up when there are many players. Even the extension to 100 would be a step in the right direction, I’ve always wondered how close I am to the top 25, because everyone I see has either less points than I or is on the leaderboard :/