Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 573 (locked)

16551 posts

Flag Post

Yeah, but it would seem unfair to have a forum for some games but not for others. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Haiming:

Yeah, but it would seem unfair to have a forum for some games but not for others. :/

They’re highly rated multiplayer* games.

* Some games aren’t multiplayer, like Anti-Idle and GCL, but they have extension content that can be used to justify a dedicated forum.

Flag Post

Just proposing an idea and maybe complaining a little.
Either separate the search bar for the site into one for games and the other for the art and sounds section or allow the ability to specify between the two. I keep looking for a song on this site using the current bar and i get a lot of unwanted results for games (many of which truly aren’t related).

Flag Post

Recently my main kongregate account was stolen.

I would like to suggest that there is a 24 hour cooldown for changing to a new email address. This will make it much harder for someone to just take the account.

Also the link for stopping the email changing in the “Kongregate Email Change Notification” is a broken link. That’s actually is fairly significant bug.

Flag Post

When you click on badges, I think it should pop up with the badges area that used to be on Kongregate. Either that or making it so that you can choose if you want the old badges on your profile or not.

Flag Post

i miss recent played games on the main page

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonRyu:

i miss recent played games on the main page

Check out this recent update then, I’m sure that you’d be interested in it.

Flag Post

I would be nice if the “recommended badges” section took how you rated the game into account.
If I think a game is terrible and give it 1/5 stars, I really don’t want to try earning badges in it.

Flag Post

More way to get Free Kreds would be nice.

Flag Post

Allow us to REMOVE our FOLLOWERS.

Flag Post

I dont know if this has been already posted. just i wont read 576 pages.Higher levels can give some bonuses in popular games like in TDPC4 bonus money or cash.and maybe just reaching level would give kreds

Flag Post
Originally posted by robertstons:

I dont know if this has been already posted. just i wont read 576 pages.Higher levels can give some bonuses in popular games like in TDPC4 bonus money or cash.and maybe just reaching level would give kreds

Kongregate is not rich, and that would just encourage hackers too much.
Just imagine only getting 1 kred per level. At the time of this post, there are 8417108 accounts. Imagine all of them reaching level 65. That’s 54711202 dollars.
EDIT: THis is Wiggles96, btw, made this account to check how many there were.

Flag Post
Originally posted by robertstons:

I think my suggestion is almost like yours… I’d like an option to be able to delete multiple followers at a time… It’s a pain to go and remove them one by one!

Flag Post

I dont know why remove them they just follow.just let them follow and nothing bad will happen or you remove them and all followers curse you

Flag Post

I think Kongregate should allow you to customize your background for your account home page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tyler25:

I think Kongregate should allow you to customize your background for your account home page.

They do if you get Kong+.

Flag Post

i suggest adding a list of all the games available.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ripperx95:

i suggest adding a list of all the games available.

There are nearly 60,000 games on the site, a list of all of them would be unfeasible. You can use different sorting methods for browsing through them bit by bit, such as just viewing them by newest, as that’ll show every game in the order they’re uploaded.

Flag Post

For those of us with a Powerup Rewards account, we should be able to convert our points to powerup rewards points.

Flag Post

For the love of all that is gaming!

I don’t know if this has been suggested, and that is exactly the problem.
Switch to something like uservoice or getsatisfaction. 575 pages of ideas and comments is not a good way to handle this. Does any staff even read this thread?
I got here from the contact page so they should be.

And my other suggestion is that it should be possible to have a default sort order set to something other than “popular” I don’t want to see the most popular games, I already played them. I wan’t to see the newest.

Have a nice day :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lynge:

And my other suggestion is that it should be possible to have a default sort order set to something other than “popular” I don’t want to see the most popular games, I already played them. I wan’t to see the newest.

http://www.kongregate.com/games

They can be sorted by rating, newest, oldest, and most played.

Flag Post

Here is a very important thing missing!

Imagine a thread with many answers and after you wrote yours you are at the bottom of the page and want back to the thread list.
Everytime you have to scroll back up the page, just a link below the last answers with a backlink would be great and easy to add.

Flag Post

I actually prefer seeing all the badges i earned recently on one little box. _ I hope kong know that scrolling down is annoying for anything from facebook to kong

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tikikala:
I hope kong know that scrolling down is annoying for anything from facebook to kong

Scrolling down is necessary, if you want anything other than the briefest bits of information on a page. I’d much rather scroll down one page than to have to load 10 pages to see all the information that is currently on the profile page.

Flag Post

A Topic about Chat rooms is never a bad idea to add. Gnarly Argle Ska would love this idea.