16594 posts

Flag Post

there is an option i think it needs to be added to games named pOOL
POOL . people will vote for things someone added like
neew guns
no 75"
yes 25"

Flag Post

Yesterday, during the Kong maintenance, a few people may have noticed that by refreshing the page you could get a “random” game, selected from a list of 10 games.
This proved to be kind of fun, actually, and so I thought it could be interesting to have a “Random Game” button or function in the main page itself. ^^
I think it could be pretty fun. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by dehm:

Yesterday, during the Kong maintenance, a few people may have noticed that by refreshing the page you could get a “random” game, selected from a list of 10 games.
This proved to be kind of fun, actually, and so I thought it could be interesting to have a “Random Game” button or function in the main page itself. ^^
I think it could be pretty fun. :D

There used to be such a button, but it was removed a few months ago.

Flag Post

When there’s maintanance we should have a list of random games we could choose from, cause it was getting anoying refreshing the page untill I got a decent game to play.

Flag Post

Could you guys here at Kong possibly bring back the Recently Played Games? I used that quite a bit, and then you took it away. D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by echo129:

Could you guys here at Kong possibly bring back the Recently Played Games? I used that quite a bit, and then you took it away. D:

It’s still here

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:
Originally posted by echo129:

It’s still here

That’s your played games uzzbuzz. I don’t think he cares that much about that :)
To find your own played games echo129, point at “GAMES” in the top with your mouse and then click “RECENTLY PLAYED”.

Flag Post

You should be able to look at all the comments you have made on different games on your profile page so that you can see them and so your friends will know what you think

Flag Post
Originally posted by sethadd:

You should be able to look at all the comments you have made on different games on your profile page so that you can see them and so your friends will know what you think

You can.

Click the number (7 in my case.)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

It would be nice to be able to see your place all time no matter what place you are. The leaderboards going out to 100 is just right, but I want to know where I am on them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

It would be nice to be able to see your place all time no matter what place you are. The leaderboards going out to 100 is fine, but I want to know where I am on them.

Yeah, It’s always nice to see your place go up when there are many players. Even the extension to 100 would be a step in the right direction, I’ve always wondered how close I am to the top 25, because everyone I see has either less points than I or is on the leaderboard :/

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

When we MUTE/BLOCK a user, it should automatically stop that user from FOLLOWING us.

Flag Post

Separate the “follow an user” and “become followed by an user” in feed preferences
If i want to know who has recently begun to stalk me it does not mean i want to inform everyone about whom i have decided to stalk

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

It would be nice to be able to see your place all time no matter what place you are. The leaderboards going out to 100 is fine, but I want to know where I am on them.

Yeah, It’s always nice to see your place go up when there are many players. Even the extension to 100 would be a step in the right direction, I’ve always wondered how close I am to the top 25, because everyone I see has either less points than I or is on the leaderboard :/

I meant in a game, but yeah, that would be useful too.

Flag Post

I suggest to add a quest with sport games.

Flag Post

I think the forums need upgrading. These upgrades could include:

- Making the posts look more ‘connected’ by making it so there’s less of a space between them

- They could be more colourful

Flag Post

suggest to put tick all in friend list or tick bar so i dont have to manually delete friend or whoever im following one by one. For me its 25 pages to clean and took me days to clean it.
Also theres way to search user that you follow and open it profile.

Flag Post

Don’t follow them if you’re going to delete them?

Flag Post

hi guys, suggestion for you from a casual player, just have a random game button :) make it so you get bored you hit the random button and bam, new game

Flag Post

Yo, I agree with joe, we need the quick pick game thing again. I used to get on and just click random but now I can’t :( Please make me un-sad :(

Flag Post

I suggest a forum for every game on Kongregate!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Haiming:

I suggest a forum for every game on Kongregate!!!

That’d be terrible.

Flag Post

Yeah, but it would seem unfair to have a forum for some games but not for others. :/