Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 579 (locked)

16606 posts

Flag Post

^It’s a hard drive with attention deficit disorder.

 
Flag Post

We should change the title on the homepage to Gregregate, just for one day. August 3.
Come on, it’s it here, but Kongregate time still has 2 more hours!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by finkidz5:

Would it be possible to have locked threads automatically moved to the second page? In OT for example, threads are often locked due to the nature of the forum, and the first page, at times, is cluttered with these threads.

Probably not, the threads are sorted in order of which was posted in recently

 
Flag Post

I can’t edit or delete my game comments? What a downer. Please, make editing and deleting possible. It sucks when I post a comment and notice some wrong typing and realize I can’t delete that comment…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by oppositio1:

I can’t edit or delete my game comments? What a downer. Please, make editing and deleting possible. It sucks when I post a comment and notice some wrong typing and realize I can’t delete that comment…

You can delete them here but you can not edit them.

 
Flag Post

I think there should be a “random game” button. A lot of sites have one.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BlondieBluu:

I think there should be a “random game” button. A lot of sites have one.

There’s a badge generator, that takes you to a random game with a badge

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

lets put krallen on backyard monsters

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by charleygirl:

lets put krallen on backyard monsters

Kong doesn’t do changes on games, you’ll have to contact the dev of Backyard Monsters if you want something done on the game.

 
Flag Post

Charleygirl, it would be best posting that here.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

I wish the “recommended badges” would remember when I close one of its recommendations for a new one. I get it, you all want me to play Sonny and Gemcraft Labyrinth, but I’m bored of those games and want to have other badges. I’m not really sure how the recommendations are determined but I think they could use adjustment!
Everything else is great :D

 
Flag Post

My suggestion… more suggestions!!! XD!!!

 
Flag Post

i Would like to suggest IP bans, as banning someone so they wouldn’t be able to make another account, and just go do what they were just banned for. I’ve seen many cases where some moderators have a tough time having to ban account after account because of trolls constantly making more accounts for purposes like trolling. this could help to prevent those kinds of situations and have the chat go back to a normal conversation as it was before.

 
Flag Post

Properly been suggested…

But when moving chat rooms (i play dream world and get whispered a lot) i loose all my chat info… and if someone Just whispers me while im moving it annoys me ,

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 32114:

i Would like to suggest IP bans, as banning someone so they wouldn’t be able to make another account, and just go do what they were just banned for. I’ve seen many cases where some moderators have a tough time having to ban account after account because of trolls constantly making more accounts for purposes like trolling. this could help to prevent those kinds of situations and have the chat go back to a normal conversation as it was before.

It’s been stated multiple times before that there will never be IP bans, for multiple reasons. First off, multiple people can be using the same IP address, so if you ban an IP because of one person then multiple people might suffer from it (like colleges and universities). Also, people can change their IP address rather easily if they know what they’re doing, so it could actually end up not doing anything to stop someone from creating accounts.

 
Flag Post

They already have 15 minute IP bans, don’t they?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

They already have 15 minute IP bans, don’t they?

There’s a fifteen minute period of time after an account has been permanently banned in which no new accounts can be created under that IP address, but accounts that are already created can still be accessed, as far as I know. So basically if there are ten people who are on the same IP address at a university and one gets permanently banned, they along with anyone else will not be able to create a new account for fifteen minutes, but the other nine who already had accounts will still be able to access their accounts and the site as they normally would.

 
Flag Post

What would be really useful and also easy to implement: a filter on game ratings, so you could find all the latest games above 3 or 3.5 stars or something. Would save me from having to look through all the crap games not worth playing, when looking for a new good game.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NewStar:

What would be really useful and also easy to implement: a filter on game ratings, so you could find all the latest games above 3 or 3.5 stars or something. Would save me from having to look through all the crap games not worth playing, when looking for a new good game.

I believe that there’s already a filter somewhat like this, it’s the top rated games sorted by newest, and I believe that it only shows games with a rating at or above 3.0 stars, sorted by their upload times. It’s not exactly the most intuitive thing to do, but it’s still there.

 
Flag Post

having arandom game button because i hate not hacving a game to play and bieng bored

 
Flag Post

add a earn to win multiplayer game cuz i hate going in wrong game that i have to buy

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by oBaron:

having arandom game button because i hate not hacving a game to play and bieng bored

Badge Master essentially works the same way.

Originally posted by pooppoo:

add a earn to win multiplayer game cuz i hate going in wrong game that i have to buy

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you’re talking about.