Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 581

16579 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lynx876:

It’s a given, that from time-to-time games on here crash/freeze. Rather then reload the whole page, maybe there should be a refresh button for the flash game only, via JavaScript or the like? That way, you can stay talking in chat etc.

Maybe along the bar which has:-
Instructions;
Rate;
Favorited;
Get Kreds!;
Bookmark

There’s an add-on which allows for that to be done, it’s the ReloadCommands add-on. It adds some chat commands for reloading the game, the chat, or the whole page just by typing something in the chat. It would be nice to have as a built in feature, though.

EDIT @below: No problem.

Flag Post

Oh, never knew that! Thanks for the reply.

Flag Post

Right now i just recognized what´s missing.
You should be able to search achievements not only by category but also by tags.
I think that would be quiet helpful.

Flag Post

There should be a “See fans online” button.
Any fans wouldn’t be at the top of the chatbox but be a lighter gray or something.
The button would be right below the “See friends online” in the chat actions.

Flag Post

I don’t think there’s a need for such button; if you are interested in what your fans do, you can friend them back.

Flag Post

But that requires two seconds of effort and my poor fat fingers can’t handle it :(

Flag Post

Can we get a seperate genre for ‘Tower Defense’? These are NOT strategy games. Also the sheer volume of them and their carbon copies that keep getting vomited all over kong mean they are spamming up categories.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KingGladiator88:

Can we get a seperate genre for ‘Tower Defense’? These are NOT strategy games. Also the sheer volume of them and their carbon copies that keep getting vomited all over kong mean they are spamming up categories.

I think there is a genre for them.

I know! Kong should have an exclude… in the games category.

Flag Post

A link to the Tower Defense Games category.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

So I was derping around looking at my profile, and I went into the comments section. And I noticed something was missing, which is what I really wanted to see.

Why not add what the rating of the comment along with each comment. Because I know people always are wondering what the rating of the comment is, and I’d like to see it as well. That way people could have an easy reference to all their “rating points” so to say.

Flag Post

I’d love for that to happen.

Flag Post

Maybe putting “Activity feed”, “Recommended badges” and “Recently played games” in the same location that you can switch between by tabs is a good idea

Also, “keep me logged in” would be a beautiful option, especially for me…

Flag Post
Originally posted by LethalMutiny:

So I was derping around looking at my profile, and I went into the comments section. And I noticed something was missing, which is what I really wanted to see.

Why not add what the rating of the comment along with each comment. Because I know people always are wondering what the rating of the comment is, and I’d like to see it as well. That way people could have an easy reference to all their “rating points” so to say.

GREAT idea you should tell that to kongregate.

Flag Post

Recommended games are determined by a very bad algorithm. I didn’t like a game and voted it as bad. However, it appears in the recommended games section of any page. And in your profile page, recommended games also appear under the title of favorite games if you didn’t favorite a game. So the game I dislike also appears under the favorites title. I hate that game, I dovnvoted and flagged it but it is sticky. It is sticky just because I voted a very very different game highly. It is a bug.

Flag Post

I think it’d be cool to view achievements in alphabetical order, under the filters tab in the achievements section.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by TDCdarkkiller918:

hmmmm easy kreds?

Sure, if you want Kongregate to go bankrupt.

ok

Flag Post

I just bought K+ and I think it would be cool if we could see K+ users themes on the chat view. Because I don’t think many people go to profiles.. Also, why not a section to suggest new themes ?

-Rawr

Flag Post

There should be a favourites list showing the games when hovering over the “Games” Tab, instead of clicking “My Favourites” and loading the favourites page.

Flag Post

I know that Gamestop employees have their own forum, so I thought it’d be kind of neat if there was a K+ forum.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mika_:

I just bought K+ and I think it would be cool if we could see K+ users themes on the chat view. Because I don’t think many people go to profiles.. Also, why not a section to suggest new themes ?

-Rawr

Yeah, maybe a smaller version of your current theme, or a secondary theme for the chat view, could be really great for a lot of people. It’d be a reason to hold some more K+ design contests too.

Flag Post

Ability to remove people from your Fans list.
Ability to block people from adding you as a friend.

Flag Post

I would love to see a special symbol or tag which indicates if the game has achievements.

Flag Post

While browsing shared content, it’d be nice to have the content browser popup minimized instead of closing it, so it’s easier to kkep browsing and loading stuff.

Let’s say you’re browsing page 24, and it includes two elements that you want to take a look at. You click one, it loads it and closes the browser, then you have to navigate all the way to page 24 to load the other one, which is pretty annoying.

Flag Post

It should be possible to put every games in full screen like the fullscreen function on youtube. Is that possible, or do every game maker have to do that by them self??

-And remove people from your fan list that streetwisecoffe said.