Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 585

16371 posts

Flag Post

sorry for my english.. I’m cloudstone’s player.. I like the game, but i’m sick with the lobby music, maybe you can change it temporally.. thank you kongregate team.

Flag Post
Originally posted by orlan22:

sorry for my english.. I’m cloudstone’s player.. I like the game, but i’m sick with the lobby music, maybe you can change it temporally.. thank you kongregate team.

1. Kongregate does not make or own the game, you have to talk to the developers about that…

Flag Post

I’ve always thought that announcements in chat when a badge is earned would be quite fuelling to the gaming atmos , Theres too many people in such quiet rooms, maybe this will liven it up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Breneric:

I’ve always thought that announcements in chat when a badge is earned would be quite fuelling to the gaming atmos , Theres too many people in such quiet rooms, maybe this will liven it up.

That would be annoying. If some level 2 that doesn’t even speak gets a badge, I don’t care.

If you want to see what badges your friends get, check out the Activity Feed.

Flag Post

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when looking at the thumbnail+blurb for games, it always shows the overall ratings. I’d love a Netflix style system where any game I’ve rated shows me the rating I gave it instead of still showing the overall.

Flag Post

Broadcasts? Like if you want someone you know to play this thing with you or join with you in chat, you just type in a box and send it to them adn itll appear as a yellow strip above them.

Also, Changing Background color, +1 cuz if you change to black, and zoom in, then you can also pretend its fullscreen.

Usages for points:
make kong sort of one BIG game. Get points to trade for keys which you can use to unlock spcial games other games! Also, Kred trade system. A market, which can users sell items (cards and such) or kreds.
A pretty Mosaic Slideshow wall of Badges. Impossible=16 blocks, Hard = 9 blocks, Medium 4 blocks and easy 1 block. 1 block equals 1 point! and you can only put up badges you have earned. 20×10 grid.
Home and Character. Dress and decorate you Kong home/character (with kreds or points)

Chat in te main room (home) no box, just like BHB chat (see Big Head Bash chat system)

A newbie category of kong in games. Easy to play and fun games (all with badges)

Flag Post

Also, A completed games tracker→ When you have completed one badge of a game but not the others, it lists it in your uncompleted games section under Achievements tab. You can also choose to ignore some of the games (which have impossible or even hard badges (for newwbies)

Flag Post

I’m sorry if this was already suggested, I really don’t want to look through 586 pages of suggestions, but I think it would be really helpful if we got mailed replies to our forum posts, so we could check it right away. I would be very thankful, a ton of people would. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Breneric:

What a lot of people do is to copy the message that you receive when you earn a badge and post it in chat.

Flag Post

Kong coins!
There should be badges the give points, and some that give only kong coins.
1000~2000? kong coins = 1 point
100,000 = 1 kred
You should get em by getting badges at the kong coin to point ratio and getting badges that give only kong coins + you should get em just from being good at a game by playing it multiple times the better you do the more you get , and you should be able to buy stuff with kong coins, and buy kong coin items with kreds.
People should also be able to upload stuff on there and set what price too.
And 30% of the sales goes to creator, 30% to kong, 10% to advertisers and charity, 30% referral program (There should be that you get 30% OF YOUR REFEERRED PERSON’S Lifetime spending)
EDIT: Even if they buy stuff using kreds, theyll get paid in kong coins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

So, basically. A way to get free Kreds. What’s the point/benefit?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

a dinging sound for any PM’s Think about it, it would help mods if the get called when they aren’t looking for the chat, it could go even further and make it ding when someone says your name.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

a dinging sound for any PM’s Think about it, it would help mods if the get called when they aren’t looking for the chat, it could go even further and make it ding when someone says your name.

That sounds really abusable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

This and plus it would get annoying very quick.

Flag Post

If someone is abusing it, there’s nothing to stop you from muting them.

Maybe we could get a chat settings button to enable/disable it?

Flag Post

multi tag browsing
like if I want to browse just games with both “Platform” and “Puzzle” tag

Flag Post

HELLO!!! I have reported to you that I can not load my main yard and have not been able to do so as of a week now, and no one has been in contact with me to tell me what to do or what is being done. This is some crap. Once
again I am reporting a bug!!! What I have done is; Cleaned up History,Cookies,Cache,and a dick cleanup. The Inferno will load and plays just fine but, when I try to go back to my main yard I get the Oops somethings Broke… Well no S#!^… It has been for a week. Please do something !!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by masterlynn:

HELLO!!! I have reported to you that I can not load my main yard and have not been able to do so as of a week now, and no one has been in contact with me to tell me what to do or what is being done. This is some crap. Once
again I am reporting a bug!!! What I have done is; Cleaned up History,Cookies,Cache,and a dick cleanup. The Inferno will load and plays just fine but, when I try to go back to my main yard I get the Oops somethings Broke… Well no S#!^… It has been for a week. Please do something !!!!

Kongregate just hosts the games, they’re not responsible for maintaining them. Go to the Backyard Monster game page and click “Report a bug”. Fill out the form appropriately. If you don’t get a response or want to contact the developer, KIXEYE directly, you can send them a profile private message here.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ruudiluca:

this, And the idea that i’m getting this from is actually IRC It’s not as annoying as it sounds, and i don’t really think it can be abused (it can also just ding on the first PM to get your attention)

Flag Post

I was wondering if we could improve the badges/achievements system.

I am currently on a badge acquiring mode and the way the searching for unearned badges are pretty limited. You select the pre-allowed filters, but then you are left with first, prev, 1-20, next, and last.

Could you add something that makes it 1-20, 21-40, 41-60 etc? It would make it a whole lot easier to skip games you do not have an interest in earning badges for more quickly instead of having to continually click the next button.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ruudiluca:

this, And the idea that i’m getting this from is actually IRC It’s not as annoying as it sounds, and i don’t really think it can be abused (it can also just ding on the first PM to get your attention)

I’m a little late to the discussion right now, but there’s an add-on which will notify you when you receive a whisper, and it can be used in conjunction with another add-on to notify you whenever your name is said. PM Notifier is the main script, and Chat Line Highlighting is the secondary one for whenever your name is said. The alert will basically make a sound and cause the favicon to flash when you’re not focused on chat (so basically when playing a MMO or off-tab).

Personally, I love it, it’s not annoying at all, and since it only sounds when you otherwise wouldn’t be seeing the chat, someone sending you lots of messages wouldn’t make it go off.

Flag Post

could you add an option to not be in a chat room because the screen constantly moving but out of my main sight is bugging me so please make this an option

Flag Post
Originally posted by CameronO16:

could you add an option to not be in a chat room because the screen constantly moving but out of my main sight is bugging me so please make this an option

You could just switch to the game tab…. nothing moves on it…