Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 587

16547 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:

I think Kong should add a horror/scary games category.

You can suggest tags here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

greg pls

Stop badging so many card games.

rawismojo pls

greg
waht you doing
greg
stahp

Flag Post

Y’all should really consider making a Cyclomaniacs 3 where you can play online against other people and friends. Upgrade cars, have perks, etc. It’d be intense and everyone would love it. Just an idea

Flag Post

CYCLOMANIACS 3 where you can play online versus friends and you can uprade car, make design of car, get perks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by gertt07:

CYCLOMANIACS 3 where you can play online versus friends and you can uprade car, make design of car, get perks!

Ask the developer. Also, there’s an edit button and the ability to delete posts.

Flag Post

Could we please have some permanent personalised filters for games? I’m not interested in multiplayer games, so I don’t want to see them in recommended, hot new games or really anywhere. We should be able to choose the catergories we want to see.

Flag Post

fullscreen games

Flag Post

can you add a offsite save so we don’t have to save it to the computer. because my brother keeps deleting cookies because he hates it and says hackers can use it to gain entrance to the computer but i can can’t beat any gemcrafts games because of that reason so i can only get somewhere beatween level 10-15 beaten out of 78 levels i think and i can’t beat 78 levels in one day

Flag Post
Originally posted by 11thor11:

can you add a offsite save so we don’t have to save it to the computer. because my brother keeps deleting cookies because he hates it and says hackers can use it to gain entrance to the computer but i can can’t beat any gemcrafts games because of that reason so i can only get somewhere beatween level 10-15 beaten out of 78 levels i think and i can’t beat 78 levels in one day

Some games already save to the server… mainly those overrated badged MMOs.

Flag Post

But those are 3rd party servers owned by the developers.

Flag Post

I’d like it if on the badges page there would be a button that would take you to a random page. Because i’m tired of having to click “next page” a bunch of times to find some badges to earn that appeal to me rather than having to go through all the ones that I might not want to go for at the time.

Flag Post

Brand new idea…
Forum Awards
Not for people but for the forums themselves. What’dya guys think?

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

Brand new idea…
Forum Awards
Not for people but for the forums themselves. What’dya guys think?

Elaborate?

Flag Post

New template(background) to kongregate I hate plain white the users should be giving an option on there profile if they want to use another background on kongregate.com

Flag Post

I would appreciate it, when the games you support are shown on your profile page again.
Maybe a tab “supported” next to the favorites…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

How about Klans? No, not Clans, Klans!

You see, most people cannot afford the payment for K+, so they cannot use backgrounds, beta testing, or even private chat.

Now, in order to create a Klan, the user must at least be level 25, or pay 200Kreds if they don’t want to level up.

Now, what do Klans exactly do? When you first create a Klan, you have an option on your page to go to your Klan page, which is basically like your Profile page, but with certain features removed like Favorites, and Friends being replace with “Members”. It also opens up your own small Klan chat room, only 30 people can join though, which is the maximum amount of members that can join at first. You can get 10 more slots for 30Kreds. What would the Klan leader do? The Klan Leader can be sort of a “Moderator”, but just for his Klan room. The leader can ban members from the KLAN CHATROOM, not from the site, they can also silence members from the chat room, and promote members up the Klan ranks. Now having a Klan is big responsibility, which is why when you have 5 members for 7 days, your Klan goes under watch and if there are no increase in members for 48 hours, the Klan get’s removed. Other users that are not in your Klan can view the Klan info only, but not the Klan page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiablosDeAngel:

Would create too much elitism.

You see, most people cannot afford the payment for K+, so they cannot use backgrounds, beta testing, or even private chat.

I’m sure most people/families with a computer and internet access can afford $30.00, mostly the matter is the methods of paying it are not convenient for some people.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uuu2:
Originally posted by DiablosDeAngel:

Would create too much elitism.

I’m sure most people/families with a computer and internet access can afford $30.00, mostly the matter is the methods of paying it are not convenient for some people.

Oh well, just needed to get the idea out lol, still keep it in mind though, the name Klan is pretty nifty :D

Flag Post

I see my idea was added that I made last year.
Awesome, great addition.
I’ve just come back, been away to long.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaddyNZ:

I see my idea was added that I made last year.
Awesome, great addition.
I’ve just come back, been away to long.

And what would that be? :)

Flag Post

On page 459 …

How about adding the number of badges to everyones profile, so we can see how many badges we have and how many others have in total.

Flag Post

And people say the admins never read this thread.

Flag Post

lol’d

Flag Post

I can’t go through 589 pages to see if this has been suggested before, but…

When I land on the Kong home page and go to sign in, I always have to uncheck the “Remember Me” box. Could you PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHEESE, make the default be having this box unchecked? (Did I mention with cheese?)

Thanks! -Loops