Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 596

16583 posts

Flag Post

THIS GAME IS SIMILAR WHIT GAME VORTEX 2 BUT VERY MORE COMPLEX! THE GAME IS NICE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bruno10994:

THIS GAME IS SIMILAR WHIT GAME VORTEX 2 BUT VERY MORE COMPLEX! THE GAME IS NICE!

Originally posted by bruno10994:

has freeciv for android too are BETA plese put FREECIV IN KNOGREGATE!!! THIS GAME IS NICE!!! BUT IS VERY DIFFICULT

Did you even read any responses to your damn post?

Flag Post

It’d be neat if we got notified about other comments made on badges that we’ve commented on, as well as comments on our own.

Flag Post

Hey guys, I have another suggestion for you all! :D

You all remember that last K+ Profile Skin Contest?

Well I have an idea!
How about we all have a Christmas K+ Profile skin contest!

What do you think?

Flag Post

I think that’d be really neat, but is there enough time?

Flag Post

Why wouldn’t there be enough time? We have a few weeks ’till Christmas, and I think this would be really good for Kongregate. We need more competition going on! The last one was fun for everyone else and we got some pretty good skins out of it.

It would also be nice to have a normal one like last time again, I’ve noticed a lot of people mention that they want more Profile Skins.

Flag Post

Can you add “Forum” to HD:Xyth?
High rated multiplayer game with lots of strategies.

Flag Post

i want to say the kongrate to improved a lit bit the game aces of world war 2

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZXFZdg:

i want to say the kongrate to improved a lit bit the game aces of world war 2

Kongregate only hosts the games, it’s up to the developer to maintain them.

Flag Post

i would like to suggest to add more countries in the mobile purchase of kreds, because i wanted to buy but my country, argentina, wasn’t in the list, and is not problem of the country because i played other games that have boku too and i could buy with my cellphone with no problem.

Flag Post

I suggest you make it so that only level 5’s and up can talk in the chat. It will get rid of all the newbie spammers who are annoying.

Flag Post

There’s a lot of people that are here just for chat and have no desire to badge hunt. Why should they be forced to do something they don’t like just so they can chat? Registration is a big enough barrier to entry as it is. If you’re having problems with users, mute them or use GlobalModfriend to call a moderator to the room.

Flag Post

Being able to see more then the most recent 5 likes on an item would be nice.

Flag Post

When browsing games by category I’d like the ability to jump to specific pages like when navigating these forums. At the moment the only way to navigate appears to be next or last. That is if I’m not just being thick and missing something, that’s always an option.

Flag Post
Originally posted by trickyo99:

When browsing games by category I’d like the ability to jump to specific pages like when navigating these forums. At the moment the only way to navigate appears to be next or last. That is if I’m not just being thick and missing something, that’s always an option.

It’s not very user-friendly, but you can edit the URL.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
cut

That is a bad idea.
Having it based on highest score means nobody will ever get to the top.
Jayisgames is a website account, so they get all of their points from referrals.

If you wanted it to be fair, the only way to get points would be to earn badges.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemoCROWcy:
cut

That is a bad idea.

It is also a bad idea to recompute levels for several thousand users once the top player’s score changes. Personally, I’m fine with a 999 cap. ;-P

Flag Post

For regular members to be able to change their background color for there profile.. and to be able to change your age at least once or twice…

Flag Post

I think age would be more helpful though

Flag Post
Originally posted by trickyo99:

It’s not very user-friendly, but you can edit the URL.

Ah right thanks, i think I’ll use that for now, though I still think it’d be nice for a full feature to allow you to navigate normally :) :P

Flag Post

How about an option for the recommendation system(on the main page) for it to only recommend games you haven’t played/rated yet?

Flag Post
Originally posted by clasher235:

How about an option for the recommendation system(on the main page) for it to only recommend games you haven’t played/rated yet?

Recommended games is supposed to only show you games you haven’t rated (it can’t tell if you haven’t played or not, though). Sometimes it messes up, but if you re-rate the game it will remove it from showing up anymore.

Flag Post

I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet, that there needs to be a play list. Where you can mark a game that you want to play later, because sometimes there are just too many games on the front page to play before they disappear. This feature would be very helpful. If this already exists point it out to me, but i have yet to find such a feature here. Thanks :D

Flag Post

You can bookmark the game or favourite it for later. Also, if you just load it up, it’ll appear here until you open up 60 other games.

Flag Post

How about a random badge button? That way it could be a quick thing instead of having to go through the achievements pages and search for one. One little request, it cant be badges that the user has already gotten.