Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 608

16509 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ratchet1999:

My idea is making real prizes for people which have 300+ badges!

In the grand scheme of things, 300 badges isn’t that much anymore (there are over 2,000 more if you count mobile ones as well). Also, if by “real” prizes you mean real life prizes, that won’t be happening regardless, and especially for hard-coded goals, since getting 300 might have been hard a few years ago, but now it’s trivial.

Flag Post

Can you please have more than just “TrialPay”? They don’t have a lot of offers that I can complete. The surveys never works and the download offers requires Ipad or something other that I don’t have.

Flag Post

There are lots of games on kong that i can’t play because i don’t have unity 3D thing. There should be non-unity versions of unity games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qssc:

There are lots of games on kong that i can’t play because i don’t have unity 3D thing. There should be non-unity versions of unity games.

You can just go install Unity like any other plug-in that you need to play games. Also, it’s up to the developers whether they want to make a game on multiple platforms, which they generally won’t

Flag Post
Originally posted by qssc:

Ok, is that a joke. . . .???? It is a joke… right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegito_:
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

I believe that Kongregate could prevent people from easily making accounts just to spam by making some kind of requirement to post on the forums… Something like being required to level 5 on Kongregate or maybe you need to have a 1 week old account or something… I find it very annoying when someone makes many new accounts just to keep spamming somewhere after being banned…

There are anti-spam measures in place, I think one of them usually requires you to have played a game or earned a badge, or else it hides your posts. Other than that, having time requirements wouldn’t do much once people realize they could just make, let’s say 5 accounts every day, and then in a week’s time they’ll have 5 for one day, then 5 for the next, and they’ll just keep getting more accounts from what they made the week before, so hardly a deterrent.

You have a point there… I think I made my post without thinking much cause there was this guy who just kept posting on the forums how to hack a game and he just keeps posting and getting his posts deleted and HE STILL ISN’T BANNED. How does that work anyway? How many times must he keep posting until the mods put a stop to it for good?

REEDIT:
Does anyone here know how it works when someone keeps posting the same thing that gets deleted every time and nothing is done to stop him from continuing to do it? Shouldn’t he get banned or something? Or does Kongregate just let people keep spamming in this way…?

Should I just say who is doing it where so you have a better understanding and can answer my question better?

Flag Post

You definitely shouldn’t call people out publicly, so saying their name isn’t a great idea. They might be getting warnings in private, so you never know if they’re just continuing because they don’t care and then eventually there will be consequences, or what’s going to happen, but I’d say to just continue to flag the posts and report them, since that’s the best way to handle the situation.

Flag Post

If you have a problem with a user, report them. Never mention them publicly.

dat ninja

Flag Post

Thanks for warning me about calling people out like that! I think kong should react a bit quicker though… I wonder how many dozens of his posts will build up until they ban him… lol. (I’m kinda new to kong… but you might already be able to tell…)

Flag Post

I have a question about someone else… I know this 10 year old… I really don’t like him nor does anybody else I know… I have a screen shot of him saying he is 10… I have 2 questions:
1: can I report him for being too young and giving the wrong age to Kong?
2(If yes to 1): what should I say along with the screen shot when I report him? And is 1 screen shot good enough? My friend kinda ruined the 10 year old from saying his age anymore by saying you aren’t allowed to be under 13 here… Now he says he doesn’t wanna say his age…

P.S. Is there a better place to ask this or maybe a page that better explains what I should do in this situation?

Flag Post

Just report him and say when and where he said it. Screenshots are not accepted as proof, and the administration has chat logs, so they can see for themselves.

Flag Post

That’s epic! Thanks!

UPDATE:
I just realized screen shots can be edited… lol! I now understand why it is no proof… (I hope the right thing is done about him…)

P.S. About how long on average for something like this to get taken care of? or doesn’t this stuff get taken care of on the weekend…?

Flag Post

My apoligies if this has been said, but there should be a list of how many achievements a certain game has in the quick-search bar and/or the search results page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joetehgamer:

My apoligies if this has been said, but there should be a list of how many achievements a certain game has in the quick-search bar and/or the search results page.

Not sure if this has been said or not, but that sounds awesome. I’ve been hunting for achievements a lot lately. +1 Support.

Flag Post

Suggestion
1. Their could be different colours when you are PMing a friend like lets say viper300 is red and john24 is green, if you want you can change your friends colours from red to violet and make strips like blue and red.

2.Keeping tokens, you can have 1-3 or 1-4 and you can decide which one you want.

thank you for reading.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arkantogonx:

Suggestion
1. Their could be different colours when you are PMing a friend like lets say viper300 is red and john24 is green, if you want you can change your friends colours from red to violet and make strips like blue and red.

2.Keeping tokens, you can have 1-3 or 1-4 and you can decide which one you want.

thank you for reading.

Sounds good, although changing the colour of your friends isn’t really necessary.

Flag Post

Just get rid of the minimum age of 13. It is making you lose many young players, and it is also useless since smart kids give wrong birth dates. To be honest, I was 12.5 years old when I became a member of Kongregate. (14 now)

Flag Post

It’s federal law.

A “lite” site version for slow internet connections would be fantastic.

Flag Post

1. I thought about the above Idea about changing the colors in chat… I think that it is nice that your own name shows up red in chat and everyone shows up as blue… I think it would be nice if all of your friends would show up as green or something… just one other separate color for friends in the chat… I think it isn’t really necessary though.

2. I think it would be cool if Kongregate would have a site clock of some sort… It really doesn’t matter to me what time zone it would be based off of… But I think it would make it easier than saying your time zone when you report someone ect… I also hate when someone says “I’ll be back at 2” or something cause they don’t realize not everybody is in their time zone…

Flag Post

2. I think it would be cool if Kongregate would have a site clock of some sort… It really doesn’t matter to me what time zone it would be based off of… But I think it would make it easier than saying your time zone when you report someone ect… I also hate when someone says “I’ll be back at 2” or something cause they don’t realize not everybody is in their time zone…

Something like a /kongtime command to get the server’s time? That could be useful.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shamoke:

you guys should go here and put a lot of these games up, need lots a new TD games, and the pokemon tower defense is really badass www.playtowerdefensegames.com
Just a suggestion I know I would enjoy more TD!

Developers upload games to Kongregate themselves, Kongregate doesn’t go out and get games themselves (though I believe they have asked developers to upload specific games before). If you’re a fan of some of those games, you could try emailing the developers to ask them about uploading them here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

Something like a /kongtime command to get the server’s time? That could be useful.

Exactly! Maybe at the top of every kong page… Or maybe just at the top of the chat you are connected to. I think there should also be a “synchronize with server” button in case game lag screws the clock up a bit…

Flag Post

All who agree that the achievements/badges section needs a search option please comment .