Forums Kongregate

Badge Hunters Anonymous page 14

589 posts

Flag Post

Streaming Sonny and then something :P

Flag Post

Streaming: Feed the Kind, then Sonny. Someone suggested I should put the link to the tinychat every page for convenience. :)

Flag Post

There’s been no hard badges in 12 days :( Yawwwwwn…

Flag Post

Yeah, there hasn’t been very many badges at all recently.

-Streaming: Red, then Rings.

edit: But no RRoD’s here! ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by y0ttabyte:

There’s been no hard badges in 12 days :( Yawwwwwn…

That’s good since I want to raise my hard badges percentage to 90… that’s like 50 hard badges I need to earn, and the number will go up as more hard badges appear. ):

Flag Post

Good for me too, badging on this account means slacking on the main, so the no hard badges hasn’t affected me much.

-Streaming: Amberial then The Last Stand…(I got the Hard Badge and then a few days later, the day would not end so I have to restart :S)

edit: Onto Last Stand; if you guys haven’t beat the first Amberial, I suggest doing so; it’s pretty easy :)

Flag Post

You always stream when I’m in bed!

;_;

CURS U TIMEZONES

Flag Post

I remember there was a site where I used to watch the finals of the Star Leagues where you could stream video that people could replay later, but I can’t remember the name.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

You always stream when I’m in bed!

;_;

CURS U TIMEZONES

:( I can try to stream at different times on the weekend :) Also, anyone else is welcome to stream whenever, it doesn’t have to be just me. :P

Originally posted by Senekis93:

I remember there was a site where I used to watch the finals of the Star Leagues where you could stream video that people could replay later, but I can’t remember the name.

There is twitch.tv, but then other people wouldn’t be able to stream, and Tinychat works better because then people don’t have to sign up to chat or stream.

Flag Post

I MAY stream next time there are some new badges out and I haven’t already beaten (prebadged) the game.

Flag Post

You can always stream non-badged games for fun or even non-flash games :) What we need is for someone to make a program that lets users submit their username and time zone and then have a search box where you can see their time side by side to yours. Also be able to add people so that the main screen of the program shows all the times of the people you added. Such a program would help for things like this.

Flag Post

Streaming: Necronomicon and then Heavy Weapons.

Flag Post

I MAY stream the Colourshift hard badge tonight or more probably tomorrow night.

Flag Post

I will give it a try right now.

And done…

Flag Post

Well, League of Legends caught me and ‘destroy the base in co-op’ genre came back to my life with a rumble so my badge process might slow down now

Flag Post

can someone give me a quick explanation as to what exactly this streaming thing is?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rickyson1:

can someone give me a quick explanation as to what exactly this streaming thing is?

It’s basically someone playing a game and people watching it live.

Flag Post

Streaming: Colourshift.

Flag Post

Thanks to help from uuu2, Albo12 and Blizzard2000:

Streaming the second part of the badge tomorrow, same time!

Flag Post

It seems there’s more people at this time of the day.

I think last night only two people joined and then left, so I just wasted RAM on the cam for nothing. >_>

I may keep streaming from time to time, but only with light games that won’t lag.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BadgeHuntersAnon:

Originally posted by BadgeHuntersAnon:

alright thanks,pretty much what my guess would have been but wasn’t sure

Flag Post

Nice to see this is picking up a bit :) I’ve got some group projects to do so I cannot really stream today but I’ll try to stream sometime in ~3 hours.

Also, congrats Samster! :D

Flag Post

Streaming Light-bot, then more Necronomicon!

edit: Woo! Finally finished Necronomicon :D Last 3 challenges took 45 Mins.

Flag Post

Will stream Icy Fishes in about 5 minutes. I hope it doesn’t cause lag.
http://tinychat.com/badgehuntersanon

Flag Post

I’ll stream the last 7 levels of Icy Fishes and the second part of the Colourshift hard badge later today.

I’d watch it Senekis, but I’m just leaving for school now ;_;