Forums Kongregate

remove high tea the game.

23 posts

Flag Post

This game has viruses. When I click the game it sent me viruses.

Flag Post

No it didn’t.

Flag Post

Prove it

Flag Post

That was more likely caused by an advertisement on the page. There have been tons of complaints about them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jusfatnotech:

This game has viruses. When I click the game it sent me viruses.

It’s possible an ad that happened to load on High Tea for you had viruses, but the game doesn’t.

Flag Post

Prove it

I can prove it by going to the game. It hasn’t given me any viruses.

Flag Post

Like others mentioned, it might be the ads that’s doing it, not the game itself. I think it’s a common attack recently that redirect you to a page that installs virus on your computer.

Flag Post

why not removes the ads, because it just annoy!

Flag Post

why not removes the ads, because it just annoy!

Why not just use AdBlock?

Flag Post

No remove ads because it money good kong!

Flag Post

how? can you sent link for me?

Flag Post

http://adblockplus.org/en/

Kong won’t remove Ads because it generates a big part of Kong’s income.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

What the hell, It don’t make sense how it make money for kongregate??

Flag Post

Just out of curiosity, do you understand what an advertisement is?

Flag Post

Why do they have them, then?

Flag Post

Hate to said for reason, how kongregate can earn money like other mmorpg game for ex: Adventure quest, Mechquest and Dragonfable has their own payment.

Flag Post

I just lost The Game.

Flag Post

Google Adsense – What Is It and How Can You Make Money Using Adsense

The Google Adsense program is a method of advertising on web sites using images, text and even video messages. Google servers operate the program which can generate pay-per-click revenue for the webmaster. So how can you actually make money using adsense?

The ads which appear on the Google Adsense programs are sorted and displayed according to the location of the user, the content of the website visited and other determining factors. The popularity of the program is largely due to the fact that ads placed are not so intrusive as many other types of advertising such as banner ads. In addition, the ads are generally related in content to the page the user is accessing, so even more targeting is possible. Using Adsense allows revenue to be received from careful use of the ads on the web site, even when the headline product is not purchased.

• Definitions

Google Adsense is the overall name of the program that Google administers. Merchants wishing to sign up for and place advertising use a program titled AdWords. JavaScript is the code that enables the ads to be incorporated into the web site. The web crawler that Google uses is Mediabot, which is a different crawler that the one that maintains Google’s search index—Googlebot. Prior to being crawled by Mediabot, the website JavaScript code will return public service announcements or those for charitable causes. For those desiring to make use of AdSense, there are many tutorials to help use it legally and effectively.

• History

Google Adsense has been portrayed both as the greatest thing to hit advertising, internet marketing specifically, and a fraud or fool’s gold, depending on who is doing the complaining. In terms of internet time, Google has been around quite a while and originally, the concept was somewhat different than the juggernaut marketing program it has become. Used correctly, webmasters can take advantage of using AdSense to increase the profits from a website rich in content. The ads that are displayed bring in revenue from Google and customers appreciate the wider choice they get from targeted ads.

• Benefits

Google Adsense is used effectively by the small websites as well as the mammoth marketing malls to highlight information and products desired by searchers and bring extra revenue to the web site owners as well. The ads generated are more discreet that raging banner headlines or overdone animation that used to be the way to attract attention. The concept is that ads that relate to the subject of the web page are going to be more helpful to searchers than being force fed ads about anything under the sun. This leads to a more favorable emotional reaction to the ads, and thus more likelihood that the visitor to the click through ad will result in a sale.

• How profitable is Adsense?

As used to careful and legitimate web masters, Google Adsense can create a passive cash flow that is truly amazing. Because the ads are easily adjusted to maintain those that are profitable and tweak those that are not living up to their potential, the program can generate significant and consistent flows of cash to your bank account. As with any program, it helps to completely understand the concept and the guidelines that you must follow when using adsense.

Font: http://www.goodinternetmoney.com/Google-Adsense—-What-Is-It-and-How-Can-You-Make-Money-Using-Adsense.php

Flag Post

OOH that make sense, because I had never heard of Google Adsense.

Flag Post

I feel myself getting stupider.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dr_Stein:

I feel myself getting stupider.

Don’t succumb to the Interwebs.

Flag Post

It’s funny, when I came to this thread, I thought it was going to be complaining about the opium in the game. Seems I was mistaken. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ukos:

It’s funny, when I came to this thread, I thought it was going to be complaining about the opium in the game. Seems I was mistaken. :P

I thought so, too. :P High Tea has done nothing wrong with everyone’s enjoyment whenever they played the game. So far, I only see a few of them complained about the use of drugs in this game, but for me that didn’t bother me that much unless in such rare case there is a possible concerns on not publishing the game.