Forums Kongregate

Whats is Worst Rated COMMENT on kong. page 2

43 posts

Flag Post

That’s kinda hard to track the worst comment.

Flag Post

My comment one time i thought starfighter:defender was stolen so if you look it says my comment was -57

Flag Post

i got -11 for saying that raze 2 sucks(it does)

i was disappointed with the kong community, i feel i deserved at least -30, -11 is like saying you dont even care :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Procyonpi:
Originally posted by Wiggles96:

-37 is nothing, I have seen -2000+ comments, and also, no way to know which one is worst rated.

I’ve seen -200+ rated comments, too. In fact, pretty much every comment I see is rated -2000+

lol

Flag Post

unless you pot a linkit cant be proved

Flag Post

I think the worst I saw was -128.

Flag Post

I’ve seen a comment that was NaN, probably a bug or something hehe.

Flag Post

On any game, to see the worst comment, press under best see all, then go to the bottom of the last page. Repeat 52324 times, and viola!

Flag Post

Forget where, but -1337. Ouch.

Flag Post

Mar 16, 2011 9:47am

Flag Post

-140 here.

Flag Post

I once saw a comment with -3. I mean woah, that guy must’ve been HATED to get that many downvotes!

Flag Post
Originally posted by iKiller:

I once saw a comment with -3. I mean woah, that guy must’ve been HATED to get that many downvotes!

Not sure if trolling.

Anyway, the one I seen with the most downvotes had about -212.

Flag Post

the lowest rating I ever saw had like 2000- or something like that.

Flag Post

The lowest I’ve seen was -2951

Flag Post

its obviously mine on tyrant ^^ -117 WINNING

http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant/comments?pdis=5Q-e&sort=rating&srid=last

Flag Post

I think the worst was on Revert to Growth 2, ~-350 or something. Checking soon.

EDIT: Alright. Commenter is KrotKruton, rating’s -447.

Proof.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

i got -11 for saying that raze 2 sucks(it does)

i was disappointed with the kong community, i feel i deserved at least -30, -11 is like saying you dont even care :(

If that’s what you said, you did indeed get -11 for it, and it should have been more ;p Then again I’d make “It’s great!” -11 too if I could. Specifics dammit, specifics are important! Hey it’s great or this is utter shite is of no use in improving or winnowing an already good or bad game, tell us what’s so amazing or so soul-destroyingly crappy.