Forums Kongregate

New Kongregate Version: New navigation and footer test and changes to developer payment history pages page 33

811 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

Concept Header (though this is prolly they layout they are currently making)

Originally posted by thacannon:

Meh, I still like the old way better. I really never got into the notion of compressing stuff into smaller stuff, but that’s apparently just me. Firefox had that issue as well with the orange button. =|

Anyway, here’s a quick pic of what I think the header should look like.

I also had the impractical idea of turning the entire header into a transitional thingy, like the “feature games” section on the main kongregate screen. Now THAT would be awesome, though I doubt it would be easy/possible. That way, no intrusive drop down menu that can actually block the game itself which btw, can be triggered by bugs instead of mouseover.

And this is my concept

Vote, guys

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

Concept Header (though this is prolly they layout they are currently making)

Meh, I still like the old way better. I really never got into the notion of compressing stuff into smaller stuff, but that’s apparently just me. Firefox had that issue as well with the orange button. =|

I also had the impractical idea of turning the entire header into a transitional thingy, like the “feature games” section on the main kongregate screen. Now THAT would be awesome, though I doubt it would be easy/possible. That way, no intrusive drop down menu that can actually block the game itself which btw, can be triggered by bugs instead of mouseover.

And this is my concept

Vote, guys

My vote go to: Thacannon

Flag Post

It would be nice to know if users are online on their page, if you not are friend with them, I have added and deleted to many people just to check if they are online

Flag Post

What I think is needed:Put space in the bottom area to prevent hitting the kongregate button while posting.Friends would be put just below the header automattically instead of hovering over it.Give us an option to change layouts.Change the damn colour.

Flag Post

I really like this one.

Flag Post

Yeah, I can accept this, looks much more improved than the current one.

Flag Post

How does one get to use this new theme? I haven’t logged in in forever, saw the new layout, accidentally signed into the facebook thing then logged into my old account and saw the old theme. Is this only available to some?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kadjisan:

How does one get to use this new theme? I haven’t logged in in forever, saw the new layout, accidentally signed into the facebook thing then logged into my old account and saw the old theme. Is this only available to some?

Try clearing your cache. Or if you’re on Firefox, shift + refresh button.

10/21 Edit: Actually, the shortcut might work with all the other browsers too. I never needed to tried.

Flag Post

Cache had nothing to do with it. The theme updated randomly today. :D

Flag Post

i must admit… they really work on improving it… cool. everything went better than expected thumbs up

Flag Post

Is it only on mycomputer or is it a white box under where the game is? have checked other place, and is only on kong, so try to fix this kong