Forums Kongregate

[Archive] Friday Challenges - Snail Bob 5: Love Story page 11

398 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by askon:
Originally posted by 123aaa789:
When doing anything in offline/private mode your browser ignores any existing data that your browser would have access to, which includes the cache, cookies, and game data. It also won’t write any permanent data, so for your session the data will remain, but as soon as you end the offline/private browsing it will revert to how it was before, so in your case it went back to no game data being there for that game.

Offline and private mode are not even remotely the same thing. What you wrote is true for private mode and not true about offline mode.

It seems to be true with offline as well because I have lost both my DN2 and Turbo Golf files from playing offline.

Flag Post

41. Fish and Chips Challenge: August 11, 2012

Flag Post

one of my new fav. adventure rpgs on Kong. Simply yet pleasing!

Flag Post

A decent platformer…

But who the hell came up with the idea that use S to throw bombs? Countless times I have used S as jumping.

Flag Post

anyone know this week’s challenge or is it that Assasin’s Creed challenge currently?

Flag Post

It was Infectonator 2, I think.

Flag Post

oh okay thx, yea got that one. Just checking thx!

Flag Post

o another one but I don’t have link at the moment.

Flag Post

okay people, today’ is Into Space 2 I believe, 50k ft. up!

Flag Post

Looks as if some challenges are missing xD

Edit @ below: Nice work, Bluji!

Flag Post

Here’s the last 20 challenges. I’m not 100% sure on what the Kamikaze Pigs challenge task was, but otherwise I’ve got all the challenges correct, I think.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Here’s the last 20 challenges. I’m not 100% sure on what the Kamikaze Pigs challenge task was, but otherwise I’ve got all the challenges correct, I think.

I can confirm that it was beating the boss.

Flag Post

November 16, 2012

Art of Artifacting

Discover 15 artifacts in Arkandian Explorer to unlock the Core Pack Challenge in Kingdoms CCG!

Am I doing something wrong or is this week’s Challenge extremely time consuming?

Flag Post

It is quite time-consuming.

Flag Post

yep very!

Flag Post

For any still trying to get it: try to press on to higher dungeons as soon as possible, as they seem (??) to have better odds of Artifacts, and ignore Tactical mode, which is a complete waste of time as far as this objective needs to be concerned. In fact, if you never plan on playing this game again, just don’t even bother equipping your Squad, which will save you money in the long run. Use auto-fight (though I hear there are errors involving Stun if you do), as it’s faster, grab Healing as soon as you can, and reload the game from time to time because it’s a programming disaster. I managed to find three artifacts in the first Shard dungeon but no promises to you since it’s supposed to be random – in fact, that’s probably not even the ideal way to go about grabbing them, due to the dungeons’ length.

Way too long for a weekly challenge.

Flag Post

November 23, 2012

Extermination Nation

Kill 250 bugs in Engage to unlock the Blood Rose Topper in Chronicles of Herenvale!

Flag Post

November 30, 2012

Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!

Earn 10 achievements in Tesla Defense to unlock Gorbax-Mark 2 in Kongai!

Flag Post

fun challenge this week.

Flag Post

December 7, 2012

Gastropod of Giza

Complete 15 levels Snail Bob 3 to unlock SwiftWing in Tyrant!

Flag Post

December 14, 2012

Santa’s Little Helper

Free Santa from blocks of ice in 30 levels to unlock a Moon Shard in Card Monsters!

Flag Post

hmm yes always a fun title to play!

Flag Post

I’m happy with the challenge, but not the reward. For christ’s sake, we got this stupid MMO from 9 months ago rebadged, so could we have some items for that? Please?

Flag Post

December 21, 2012

Great Balls of Ice

Reach a distance of 40k in Bezerk Ball 2 to get a Challenge Enhance Potion in Dream World!

Flag Post

nice amount of challenges this week, whoo!