Forums Kongregate

[Archive] Badge of the Day 2012 page 3

1164 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gomo_Psivarh:

Great

Another broken badge wth…

did you wear the sunglasses the whole game? cause i got it the instant that i beat the 9th level, the api for this game is very good..despite the actual game being very terrible.

~nevermind, saw your edit :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

Great

Another broken badge wth…

did you wear the sunglasses the whole game? cause i got it the instant that i beat the 9th level, the api for this game is very good..despite the actual game being very terrible.

~nevermind, saw your edit :P

It seems that you cannot enter the equipment panel after you wear the glasses otherwise the badge is neutralized

Flag Post

16 successive days without hard BotD :O

Flag Post

Smoking Kills <3
I love this game.

Flag Post

I remember how buggy this game was. Took me like ten tries to finally get the badge to reward.

Flag Post

My friend and I love this game.

Flag Post

I actually enjoyed this game too :D

Flag Post

Ultimate AAA Service Badge (medium – 15 points)

Repair your ship and complete your adventure in Pirates of the Undead Sea

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

I actually enjoyed this game too :D

My friend and I like the part where he says “You just got cocoa crushed.” It’s surprisingly funny.

Flag Post

Overflow Funding Badge (medium – 15 points)

Rack up $2,000 in unused funds across all levels in Cargo Bridge

Flag Post

oh i love games like this, i thought i had all the badges for this type of game.

yay for botd :P

Flag Post

What you need to play this game is an epic fast computer that can run 100x speed hack

I don’t wanna see the workers suicide, I want an instant result about whether the bridges will collapse :O

Flag Post

What you need to play this game is an epic fast computer that can run 100x speed hack

I don’t wanna see the workers suicide, I want an instant result about whether the bridges will collapse :O

yes, thats my only gripe about the game.

Flag Post

Absolutely stink at this game. I can follow a walkthrough and still get it wrong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blackdrazon:

Absolutely stink at this game. I can follow a walkthrough and still get it wrong.

I’m with you there. I hate the game, the solutions in this game are the opposite to what would work in real life.

Flag Post

I’m with you there. I hate the game, the solutions in this game are the opposite to what would work in real life.

i dont really agree, the physics in this game seem reasonably realistic. when i lose, i understand why i lost and can make changes.

im not very good at the game, stuck on like level 8 or something, but this is the kind of game i know ill want to play until its time for the 40 foot challenge badge, then maybe ill give up :P

Flag Post

Love this game, because it’s one of the first games I ever played on Kong, and it’s nostalgic for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GameBuilder15:

Love this game, because it’s one of the first games I ever played on Kong, and it’s nostalgic for me.

Originally posted by bobby71983:

i dont really agree, the physics in this game seem reasonably realistic. when i lose, i understand why i lost and can make changes.

im not very good at the game, stuck on like level 8 or something, but this is the kind of game i know ill want to play until its time for the 40 foot challenge badge, then maybe ill give up :P

Triangle is the stablest polygon, this is the key to the game :D
Besides, acute triangles are steadier than obtuse ones.

Flag Post

And yet, collapse.

Flag Post

Bunker Down Badge (medium – 15 points)

Reach wave 40 in survival mode in Mushroom Madness 3

Great game. :D

Flag Post

yes mushroom madness is a good series, i already had all the badges for it so nice free 15 points.

Flag Post

tesla gun + infinity ammo = win

I stuck my mouse key with some tape, moved the cursor to the center, then took some nap XD

Flag Post

3 Slices easy.

Flag Post

We doubt you’ll need it for today’s easy badge, but if you want to go for the hard badge then BadgeMonkeys has a complete walkthrough for 3 Slices!

Flag Post

Momentum Mayhem Master Badge (hard – 30 points)

Complete all 30 levels of “Scenario” mode in Momentum Missile Mayhem 2

An odd choice for the BoTD…