Forums Kongregate

Broken badges page 11

646 posts

Flag Post

You probably should have PMed that to Maik, since:

1. You were already told about making a duplicate thread.
2. It’s probably kind of embarrassing for Maik.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2by4:

Made an updated thread here

Looks like rawismojo locked it again :(

I believe that when the last similar thread was locked, it was because they preferred to have all of the information in one spot, rather than two threads with similar information, since it’d get confusing. It’s better to use one, and just wait for updates.

Flag Post

Updated. Sorry for delay, I don’t visit kongregate that often anymore (or I’m just hopeless proscrastinator)
Doodle Devil and Spectromancer are now fixed

Flag Post

I’m not 100% sure about this, but Tyrant’s first hard badge (complete the Nexus campaign through mission 66) seems to be broken, or at least it doesn’t report to the game’s API. I completed mission 66 yesterday and after that have waited several minutes and refreshed and even tried today as well, but I’m not receiving the badge.

Flag Post

I found that too, but completing mission 66 one additional time gave the badge.

Flag Post

Ok, thanks, I’ll try that.

EDIT: Completed mission 66 twice again, no badge. I really wouldn’t bother sending in a MAR (Missing Achievement Report) as I see some people have gotten "Completed Campaign 3" to send stats to the API.

Flag Post

Zening is dead and gone. RIP. The server was down for half a year or so and now it’s gone. 2 more dead badges, people!

Flag Post

Another good game that died :(

Caesary wasn’t that good, but definitely better than the other “build something and wait 9001 hours” games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Ok, thanks, I’ll try that.

EDIT: Completed mission 66 twice again, no badge. I really wouldn’t bother sending in a MAR (Missing Achievement Report) as I see some people have gotten “Completed Campaign 3” to send stats to the API.

When I did the extra try I’d finished the extra missions that unlocked in the blightlands first, but that’s a non-trivial extra hoop with no guarantees.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ivod:

Zening is dead and gone. RIP. The server was down for half a year or so and now it’s gone. 2 more dead badges, people!

Wait, the game and badges are gone? Was there any official word about this? How did you find out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Wait, the game and badges are gone? Was there any official word about this? How did you find out?

It has been removed from the site. If you click on the achievement link to Zening on Badgemaster it takes you to the Kongregate homepage. It also seems that the achievements have gone from the badges page.

Flag Post

RIP Zening. :(

Flag Post

Zening was arguably the most beautiful game on the site. I’ll miss going to the page just to listen to the music.

Flag Post

Damn. I didn’t get either badge. :/

And Bilious, nice 666 posts. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Benjie007:

It has been removed from the site. If you click on the achievement link to Zening on Badgemaster it takes you to the Kongregate homepage. It also seems that the achievements have gone from the badges page.

Damn, those were some of few ones which I didn’t have and intented to get at some point.
Oh, well. Will patch BM in the next update to auto exclude them.

Flag Post

No official words about zening of what I know… The game was dead, the servers were down for at least half a year… It wasn’t the developers fault (I remember him saying a month ago that he guessed that kongregate shut down the servers because noone played it and it costed too much money for the few people that played it…) Either kongregate or the developer himself took down the game… After all, chances of zening being ‘revived’ were very small..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Benjie007:

Are the badges gone for the people that achieved them, too? I want to think I got one of the badges but cannot find the medium anywhere.

Flag Post

I never even tried the game; I was planning to, but never really got to it :/.

Flag Post

They’re still in the list DRK, but only if you look under Earned.

Flag Post

On a related note, can someone please explain to me the plot of Zening? I didn’t understand it at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bilious:

They’re still in the list DRK, but only if you look under Earned.

Ah, I found it. I did indeed get the medium. There really should be an easier way to search for one of your badges, though.

Flag Post

Add the Flight medium for getting 15 in-game achievements on the impossible to earn list. The game has stopped recognizing achievements.

[Edit: raw was able to get in-game achievements to register, even on a new save. I still can’t. Will try to figure out why it’s not working for me.]
[Edit2: I was able to get an in-game achievement on the second save file.]

Flag Post

So it looks to me that Epsilon is broken as well. You can’t do anything in it. After the tutorial no keys do anything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ericzander:

So it looks to me that Epsilon is broken as well. You can’t do anything in it. After the tutorial no keys do anything.

I can confirm this, using Chrome.

Flag Post

It seems Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy is gone.