Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Collective Guides

84 posts

Flag Post

Hi everybody, I’m hokage4354 and an active administrator of KCG (Kongregate Collective Guides), a blog full of guides and reviews on Kongregate games. Just until about a week ago, KCG was known as KCCG or Kongregate Collectible Card Game. Being that we expanded our range of posts to guides, then later reviews on the newest badge games and hot new games on Kongregate, we felt that the name change was necessary.

KCG is still under construction as far as daily routines and organizations goes, but we are striving to become a well known group for Kongregate guides and reviews. As of now, KCG gets only about 20 different people going to the site daily, which as you may already know, is a small audience. To increase our likely hood of attracting more people, I kindly ask if you, members of Kongregate, can actively visit our site, see what we have in store, and vote in the three polls that we have up as of October 19th, 2008.

The three polls are, “Do you like the new name?”, “How often do you visit KCG?”, and “KCG needs more … ?”. We really need your input and constructive criticism of how we can improve KCG to make it more appealing to almost Kongregate member who visits.

KCG can be found Here!

I thank anybody who took the time to hear me out, go to the site, and vote in our polls. Please return any input on polls here if you wish, or if you have any complaints about that site, make them constructive rather then a spam/hate post.

Thank you Kongregate member. ~

Flag Post

Interesting. It’s organized, with some neat stuff like comics.

I like it.

Flag Post

Thank you. I’m a new administrator to the site, so I’m trying to find out on what can be improved on the site. KCG was sky rocketing with popularity in 2007, but it gradually became unheard of since the site lost it’s key writers in early 2008. I’m trying to get it’s popularity back up again, as you can see. >.>

Flag Post

KCG was sky rocketing with popularity in 2007, but it gradually became unheard of since the site lost it’s key writers in early 2008. I’m trying to get it’s popularity back up again, as you can see. >.>

I think because of COCAK going up, it went down, and not the writers. But yeah, since COCAK has been down (don’t know if it’s back up yet) this can be your rise to fame…

…maybeh.

Flag Post

Seems like a great site, very organized like Glompee said. I’ll probably visit it often now that I have actually went to the site.

Flag Post

Thank you too! I have to get to sleep now, but I’ll be replying to posts here tomorrow!

~good night.

EDIT: I failed to mention that the reason there is no banner is because the contest I’m holding to create one hasn’t ended yet. As soon as it does (October 24th), KCG will have a banner.

Flag Post

I failed to mention that the reason there is no banner is because the contest I’m holding to create one hasn’t ended yet. As soon as it does (October 24th), KCG will have a banner.

Ah. That is what was missing. Well good luck with that.

Flag Post

Why thank you Glompee.

If you wish, you can check here for any entries to the contest because that is where it is being held.

Flag Post

bump

I really need some more feedback, blog followers, and votes in the three polls, so whoever is reading this go check KCG out Here!

Flag Post

If you happened to miss it in the other KCG thread a few days ago… I offered up my guides for use under a few lenient terms. Along those lines… if you happen to need a specific guide that I haven’t already done

Flag Post

Thanks for your contribution! ~

Flag Post

quite a good site, i like it! needs more stuff though, like comics and maybe a few more guides for people who use them, because i sure don’t whistles

Flag Post

There’s quiet a few guides on the site, it’s just they’re buried with posts. As for the comics, that just started so there’s only 2 right now. But yes, we’re working on getting more guides up.

Flag Post

Guides are top priority we just havent got good enough, devoted writers. So if anyone is willing to step up and take on responsibility and post at least once a week then whisper me your email address and a sample guide or two. And as for the comics like hokage said those are only recent so dont worry there will be more to come. And thank you so much tasselfoot for your great video guides. I already used one.

Flag Post

pretty sweet

Flag Post

I spoke to Salsa about them and he said that he would release a new comic every weekend. I also mentioned two things to fix with the first two comics and he said he would get on that soon.

Flag Post

Hip: the writing stuff… that’s kinda what I was getting at. Feel free to use any of the stuff I’ve already done… but if you have new stuff that needs to be done, just ask and I’ll let you know if I’m able to do a guide (video or text or both) for it. I probably can.

Flag Post

very good website i’ve used it more times than id like to admit..

Flag Post

Announcement: www.kongcg.blogspot.com is now also registered under the url www.kcgblog.tk if it makes it easier for you.

Flag Post

I also registered KCG to the domain www.kcguides.tk

Flag Post

I just checked this site out for a bit. It seems to be really clean and professional looking. I’ll definitely check this out in the future.

Flag Post

Thank you once again tasselfoot and I sure will use you.

Flag Post

Once again I just wanted to say that KCG is still looking for dedicated writers who can post once a week.

Flag Post

Tass,
Does this mean the same guides you make will be on Kongreguide and KCG?

Flag Post

If you want to request a video walk through you can post what you want on my profile and ill do what I can.