Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Appreciation Thread

10 posts

Flag Post

Don’t you just love this place? Free games when ever you want, no paid membership sh*t, you only pay for unnecessary shtuffs, I don’t see any other place coming in front of these guys. If you love this place, show your appreciation by posting here. I’m sure the Mod’s might too.

Flag Post

I agree. Kongregate is amazing. What you pay for is basically add-ons and nothing else. They let you earn Kreds even if you don’t have a debit/credit card, which was a huge problem for me when I didn’t have one.

Badges are great too. However, if I had to change one thing, it would be to add more impossible badges. I have good and bad memories associated with each and every one of them. I dislike that Greg stopped adding as much as them as he did in 08/09.

Flag Post

NewGrounds already gets less unique visitors per month than us – it’s a pretty shitty website. Don’t even get us started in Miniclip.

Flag Post

I love the community on this site, and the number of flash games.

Oh, and badges. Badges are what keep me addicted.

Flag Post

The community on this site is unreal, no other gaming sites I’ve ever visited have been as friendly and welcoming as this one.

Flag Post

Great community, and great badges. I’m sticking around for a while :3

Flag Post

Amazing community, that’s been the main reason I’ve stayed here how long I have. I’ve met some incredibly awesome people on here.

Flag Post

Kongregate has definitely pointed out to be most long lasting favorite site for me… and no wonder. You can thank combination of games and community for that

Of course, there are few drawback in site development, most of them happened during latest few months but in overall, positive changes and already existing good atmosphere is what keeps me here

Flag Post
Originally posted by BoxBeat:

NewGrounds already gets less unique visitors per month than us – it’s a pretty shitty website. Don’t even get us started in Miniclip.

They recently updated Newgrounds, and to be honest it looks like a children’s site gone wrong.

What keeps me on Kongregate is the community, the functionality of the badges, and the active chat.

However I still choose Newgrounds as a musical factory.

Flag Post

I’m surprised anyone actually replied to this topic! But the reason I stay here,(setting aside my 5 month absence), is because of the community.(and the badges)