Forums Kongregate

Post Your Wins. page 11

1184 posts

Flag Post

Strange as I mentioned it to an admin many months ago, I was sure they were going to look into it.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure it’s intended.

Flag Post

On a different note, let’s try to keep this thread on-topic. It’s getting derailed.

Flag Post

Sure thing.

Win.

Flag Post

WOOP WOOP!

Flag Post

I still have a hard badge to go in that game but I completed the story mode. The extra challenge was the fact that it is an MMO that has been abandoned.

Flag Post

97,2 seconds in Hexagon, just a few minutes ago.

Flag Post

Finally! Done with the game. The last bunch of sprockets were easy to obtain because of the fact that you can do a handfull of them and complete them at once. I don’t know why it is telling me to earn the easy badge that I earned on the 18th but whatever.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Yes it’s not as good as everyone else but still.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I WON A CHANCE TO WIN FALLOUT 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!

Flag Post

I remember that challenge like it was yesterday. Probably because I had a bunch of random girls watching me so I didn’t want to play so I had to hurry to get the ticket :P It was for 25 kills in survival on Achilles, or something like that I think.

Also, JH, stop improving Hexagon, you’re going to make me sadfaic :(

Flag Post

And I still don’t have the One Dimensional Harmony badge.
EDIT: LOL

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ericzander:

I still have a hard badge to go in that game but I completed the story mode. The extra challenge was the fact that it is an MMO that has been abandoned.

I always thought it worked very well as a single player game.

Flag Post

Perfect day with 9 customers :D

Flag Post

FTMFW

Super Hexagon on Steam

Flag Post

Is that hyper mode?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Is that hyper mode?

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

Madam, you are amazing.

Making it to the finish line just barely. Out of fuel and boost, I wouldn’t have made it if the end was any more than one bus length away..

Flag Post

I did that with the first zone. Also:

Flag Post

Holy shit, Blizz.

Flag Post

Hey, that’s the same stat I used for my first tourney over 18 months ago. For some reason scores over ~10 keep getting auto-deleted.

Flag Post

Blizz and I both currently have 69 multiplayer badges.