Forums Kongregate

Post Your Wins. page 5

1204 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

Yeah! It took forever to get past 25,000 but I did it!

Flag Post

@zAlbee, what game is that?

Flag Post

I get to post this again :D

That’s 11 keys, plus the silver key. I completed every achievement in the game without ever unlocking or using a power-up. (Huge nest with no armor is not fun!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by t6salt:

@zAlbee, what game is that?

Wind-up Knight for Android and iOS. Best tablet game I’ve ever played.

Originally posted by saneiac:

I get to post this again :D

That’s 11 keys, plus the silver key. I completed every achievement in the game without ever unlocking or using a power-up. (Huge nest with no armor is not fun!)

You’re insane(iac). Mad props.

Flag Post

AYBABTU?

Flag Post

Not Kongregate, but one of my favourite screenies ever.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Hahahah, that was great, nice work eric. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

Hahahah, that was great, nice work eric. :D

Thanks lol, it’s the first one I ever did.

Flag Post

^That was better than your average rage comic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

^That was better than your average rage comic.

I appreciate it. Probably one of the only Kong themed ones too!

Flag Post

Nice one!:D Eric for president!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ivod:

Nice one!:D Eric for president!

Flag Post

Sorry to double post but I just got another one!

Another impossible to add to my growing collection. Who would of thought I would still be wasting my time with these games during college? WELL I AM!

Flag Post

I like to play fun games Friv 2 games and likes to watch on youtube

Flag Post

@EricZander, I totally love that and am going to share with my co-workers. :D

Flag Post

Minor win.

Flag Post

I can’t believe I finally did this. Yet another impossible badge. Bonus points because I didn’t use a walkthrough!

Flag Post

Clearing a big nest isn’t one of the 110 awards? Weird.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

I’m pretty sure that there are 3 awards for clearing each of the 3 nests.

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

I’m pretty sure that there are 3 awards for clearing each of the 3 nests.

Yeah there was. I got one award for each nest. It was really hard getting them all and took me a long time (I started right after getting the Run 2 impossible) and I didn’t know HOW to get the awards, luckily I spotted a trend among much of it, but the bottom awards took me a while to get just because I didn’t know what I was supposed to do.

Flag Post

I loved that badge, congratz. The award for 8 glooples in one swing was my final award, though 10 minutes in bounty run was up there as well. And I believe DRK was saying that because the award tab said that you had yet to earn the Exterminator badge.

Flag Post

Woo! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

I loved that badge, congratz. The award for 8 glooples in one swing was my final award, though 10 minutes in bounty run was up there as well. And I believe DRK was saying that because the award tab said that you had yet to earn the Exterminator badge.

Woah, I didn’t even notice that. That’s strange, because I DO have that badge, and I’ve had it since January 20, 2010.

Proof:

Well, I guess that’s just a glitch. I played the game back in 2010 but I quit after the hard badge. This is a new PC so I had to start all over again just to get the impossible. Maybe that has something to do with it.

EDIT: And then looking at the highscores it said that I didn’t finish the nest. So I went back just now and did it again because something must have prevented it from being recorded on the Kong server, my internet isn’t really good here. It’s all good now though!