Forums Kongregate

Konguering Kongregate page 2

70 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by dtl011:

wow i wish i was a moderator i would be a nice mod who helps people and brings peace to the great land of Kong :)

http://www.kongregate.com/pages/help#become

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/1249

Hope that helps :-)

Flag Post

I started this quest over 3 years ago and I still haven’t finished it

But I’m almost there… so close… yet so far

But good luck! I always wish luck to my comrades in the same war against overwhelming masses of badges

Flag Post

I hate being so close to finishing this challenge and knowing that I’ll never actually complete it.

Flag Post

Dirkzor, as stated your goal seems close to impossible; however, I wouldn’t allow that to discourage you. Some high-leveled users have come very close because they have the determination (not to mention the excess of free time on their hands).

So keep at it, you’ll succeed if you stay confident.

Flag Post

Fun fact: No one got all badges under a year w/o hacking.

I wish you good luck on your journey, though. And remember: if you’re fed up with a badge, just take a break and play some games you consider fun! (And get some other badges while at it) :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

wow i wish i was a moderator i would be a nice mod who helps people and brings peace to the great land of Kong :)

Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

I wish you good luck on your journey, though. And remember: if you’re fed up with a badge, just take a break and play some games you consider fun! (And get some other badges while at it) :)

Lol under a year.. Yeah thats my goal! =)

Thanks for all the encouragement! I’ll keep at it for as long as possible! =)

Flag Post

Jeez, nobody whose been here for less than a year has even half of the badges. There are 2045 badges, divided by 365 days would mean they’d have to average about 5-6 badges a day including hard and impossible. And if you count the mobile badges that number would go even higher.

Flag Post

I’ve been here 3 years and I’m not even close to getting all of the badges. I highly doubt anyone in their right mind would try to do it in under a year.

Flag Post

I highly doubt anyone in their right mind would try to do it in under a year.

You silly people and your “right minds”. Funfact: Most people have left-centric brains, as shown by their right-handedness. :P

Flag Post

Good luck.

Originally posted by Ericzander:

Jeez, nobody whose been here for less than a year has even half of the badges. There are 2045 badges, divided by 365 days would mean they’d have to average about 5-6 badges a day including hard and impossible. And if you count the mobile badges that number would go even higher.

False. I had ~1300 badges on my one year anniversary.

Flag Post

But bobby, you are on here constantly.

Anyways, I wish you luck in your (Impossible) Journey. Tell me when you go insane.

Flag Post

I read the title, and instantly thought of KnowledgeStar when I read “Konguering Kongregate”.
I was pleasantly surprised to see it was a badge jockey.

Flag Post

Good luck dude :)

I’ve been here for four years and still have about 250 left, but you could probably clear them out in just over two if you went hard. Best wishes~

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Thanks

You’re welcome. Glad to be able to help.

Originally posted by bobby71983:

Good luck.

Basically this. I keep detailed stats on my profile if you want to look. I got 1,276 badges in my first year. It’s not too hard to get your level in the lower 50s in your first year.

Flag Post

i wish you all much luck, i’ve played over a year and only have bout 880 badges basically I got a little bored but am anticipating getting 1k one day hopefully in the near future!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

Good luck.

Woops, my mistake then. But it still stands that nobody will be able to get every single badge in one year.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElBandito81:

I read the title, and instantly thought of KnowledgeStar when I read “Konguering Kongregate”.

I’m intrigued.. Who or what is KnowledgeStar?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dirkzor:

An idiot who wants everybody to think he’s gonna secretly konquer and destroy Kong (which he won’t ever do).

Flag Post

An idiot who wants everybody to think he’s gonna secretly konquer and destroy Kong (which he won’t ever do).

Haha, that’s funny. I never even heard of the guy. Does he still have an account? It’d be funny to troll him.

Flag Post

You gotta play through a LOT of crappy games to get every badge on the site. My sympathies go out to you.

Flag Post

Haha, that’s funny. I never even heard of the guy. Does he still have an account? It’d be funny to troll him.

Sadly, he got perma’d. :,( It would be funny if we could still troll him.

EDIT: Post #900! :D

Flag Post

anyone who has all badge is a cheater,and if they say they dident cheat they also a lier.

Flag Post

Why not just aim to reach the level cap with badges? That’s realistic, and allows you to skip the games you don’t enjoy without feeling bad :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by schizophoenix:

Why not just aim to reach the level cap with badges? That’s realistic, and allows you to skip the games you don’t enjoy without feeling bad :)

There aren’t enough badge points to get you to the level cap at this time.