Forums Kongregate

Design a Halloween (2007) theme for Kongregate's header page 5 (locked)

213 posts

Flag Post

Here’s a PNG of what I came up with. Spooky stuff! No?
And here it is with a cloud animation just for the fun of it. I’d view it in one of the larger sizes. SWF version This website distorts the banner a little since the websites length is off.

Flag Post

Simply amazing Mario! But I think I like the one you showed me before (with the red background) more than this one.

Number one for sure :D

Flag Post

I said then when I saw it before… its just not very “Halloweeny” Its more like something with a small variation we could use year ride.

Flag Post

Mario: You get my vote if and only if you have the ants feasting on brains. :D Unless they aren’t zombie ants. They look like they’re just albino. – - – -

Flag Post

Done!

3rd day in a row I’ve been up till 2 working on these things/learning GIMP… I really am glad I did it though…

Be truthful…!

Flag Post

oh noes… competition is strong

Flag Post

> ok i tried sorry i don’t have cool programs like gimp and photoshop

Gimp is free :), infact, it’s probably the best free graphics program out there :P.

Flag Post

I guess i might try it out then.

Flag Post

Truthful? Ok,not enough balance. There’s one thing on the left side and a whole bunch of things on the other side.

Flag Post

Lots of great ones!

Flag Post

Thanks for all the complements guys!

Flag Post

Hey, just noticed in this its not showing up entirefull on some Resolutions… so copy the image/image location to view it entirely… Thanks!

Flag Post

thanks everyone for the truthful advice

Flag Post

ItsaMeeeeeMario, your new one is great! I love the symmetry and the gate over the stats is very well done :)

Flag Post

crazycruiser, Maybe I’m alone, but it took an awfully long time to load on my dial-up. About 15 minutes. I think that, even though it’s a small group, you should make that banner a little smaller in file size so that is easier to load for the people stuck in the sad days of the net.

Flag Post

i don’t understand how to use gimp

Flag Post

Nerdrock, My banner is 111kb file size… I don’t know why it would take you so long, I’m sorry :-/

Flag Post

My 6 images: (Differences between 2-3/4-5 are the Font of BOO!) (Only differenc6 is 6 is placement of BOO!)

The only difference between the 2nd and 3rd images is 2 more things on the left to balance the image(thanks severe)

You guys can use any of these you want.

(Smaller ones)

4 total:

Flag Post

The differences are the lights

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/hoshigake/halloween.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/hoshigake/halloween2.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/hoshigake/halloween_template_ex.jpg

Flag Post

Ok,the third image is awesome. I don’t think “Kongregate” is completely centered.

Crazy,you are a god.

Flag Post

I like the last one the most cc (the shade thing is awesome looking)… I can see you put a lot of work into them!

Sinner, I like the dripping blood :D

Flag Post

The third one’s the best cc, great job

Flag Post

here’s mine i tried

Flag Post

… it’s big

Flag Post

sorry don’t know what the resizing #s are