Forums Kongregate

Design a Halloween (2007) theme for Kongregate's header page 8 (locked)

213 posts

Flag Post

o.o

Well, looks awesome. Great job guys.

Flag Post

And jindo, Kongratz… ON BRIBING THE STAFF!!!

But really, Kongratz… (How much is greg per week?)

Also, how did it take you to draw that? Oh, and Kongratz again, I know you didn’t bribe greg… :P

Flag Post

and to think i actually thought i had a chance

Flag Post

Would have been better with some lighting.

Flag Post

> And jindo, Kongratz… ON BRIBING THE STAFF!!!

SHHH! I told you because I thought I could trust you D:!

(Seriously, jk o_O)

Flag Post

Congrats Jindo and everyone who participated. It was really nice to see the art of everyone.

Will it have more “events” like this to others holidays?

Flag Post

Kongrats Jindo, and everyone else who posted a banner.
Although, it may not have been Jindo’s that should’ve been shown.

Maybe someone like Crazycruisers? But gratz anyway.

I agree with Sinner, will there be more events like this for other holidays?

Flag Post

According to damijin’s sticky, I hope so :), I like seeing other people’s art skills being put to some sort of good/talented use :).

Flag Post

well i think this is verry deserving i realy liek the pumpkin monster

Flag Post

I still think it should have some lighting.

Flag Post

a black background would have made it better, because the pumpking does not stand out enough on the red.

congrats though jindo

Flag Post

The red background makes it dull instead of “scarier”. I liked Jindo’s, but with that background… it’s not Halloween-y.

Edit: We are out of Beta! :P

Flag Post

I think it’s Halloweeny and I love it :) Way to go Jindo :D And also mad props to crazy and mario—both of yours kicked some serious booty.

Flag Post

Please tell me you weren’t referring to me having Art Skillz O.o… You are very misguided if you think that, my banners might be decent.. but I can’t even draw a decent circle!!!

Flag Post

crazycruiser, you’re much too humble. Your banners were right up there with mster’s and Mario’s. You may not be able to make a circle, but you certainly make up for it in artistic talent! XD

Flag Post

nice banner!

Flag Post

Hey guys, so the reason we changed the color had to do with how the page as a whole worked. The orange was more Halloween-y, but the colors were fighting with the maroon and grey on the rest of the page. So we decide to sacrifice a little Halloweeniness for the overall page coherence…

Flag Post

nice theme… good work to all, 5 stars to all…. ;) one question? now KONGREGATE has no BETA sign xD

Flag Post

Good job on the new banner I really Like it. I hope you guys do this for other holidays.

Flag Post

i entered and didn’t get my points. why?

Flag Post

yeah dont forget about turkey day!!!!!!!!! (my favorite holiday)

Flag Post

hello points?

Flag Post

Sorry shadowac, Greg was slacking. I just bugged him so you should see them soon.

Flag Post

yay lol

Flag Post

And to clarify by “slacking” I really meant “contributing to the site positively”.