Forums Kongregate

New badge discussion page 16

1508 posts

Flag Post

I think this might be simply a case of the game counting the timer in real time, but the game travels at frame rate. So it’s harder (possibly even impossible) on a slower computer.

Still, a great set of badges on Snail Bob 3.

Flag Post

I can confirm the timer running on realtime instead of frametime (switch quality a couple times to prove it), as well as speeding up to about twice realtime when redzoning.

Flag Post

The developer got back to me pretty fast on the timer bug, and it’s been addressed. Fridge bug is still there, but he’s looking into it.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/molkman/lucky-tower-2

VERY NEW, 0 AWARDED

Two medium badges!

Flag Post

Pony Express Badge
and
Spelunking with Specters Badge

Flag Post

There’s an edit button.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pykrete:

The developer got back to me pretty fast on the timer bug, and it’s been addressed. Fridge bug is still there, but he’s looking into it.

It’s always great to see when a developer responds fast to player feedback and fixes game issues :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thyrael:
Originally posted by Pykrete:

It’s always great to see when a developer responds fast to player feedback and fixes game issues :)

You mean all developers don’t do that, Thy?

/flee

Flag Post

You mean all developers don’t do that, Thy?

/flee

That was a low blow.

Flag Post

It’s also unfortunately true, even in professional circles. So yeah, it is immensely heartening to see a dev paying this kind of attention.

Flag Post

There are so many ways that Vorp is bad, that I wouldn’t even know where to start.

It’s probably the worst RTS I have ever played.

Flag Post

Well I got the Vorp! medium badge after a single game, never to be played again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by y0ttabyte:

Well I got the Vorp! medium badge after a single game, never to be played again.

It appears that we did the same thing in the same match. :P

EDIT: Never mind, I’m a derp, that was my second match.

Flag Post

Haha, yeah I saw you zooming around like a mad man in there.

Flag Post

The game is a pain, but the badges are really easy to get, I just needed two matches.

Flag Post

i have the vorp badges and by the second match was getting in to it enjoying it quite a lot,

the issue though, as I see it, it is yet another game that over time will become impossible to get badges on as it requires real people to still be playing a year or so down the line, especially for a unity game i just cant see that happening

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tigoda:

i have the vorp badges and by the second match was getting in to it enjoying it quite a lot,

the issue though, as I see it, it is yet another game that over time will become impossible to get badges on as it requires real people to still be playing a year or so down the line, especially for a unity game i just cant see that happening

Yeah, I feel like this will become an issue in the future since it seems to require 10 active players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:
Originally posted by Tigoda:

Yeah, I feel like this will become an issue in the future since it seems to require 10 active players.

minimum of 4, 2 per side, as without another player to assist you cant get the second part of the badge, but that requires you to have 4 people all of the same rank.

this will in future turn in to the same situation as dinowaurs where people load it up and rather than a full match play just to get badges (you attack and kill me then its my turn to kill and attack you)

Flag Post

Well, for me the badges were quite enjoyable. I do not know how it can be the worst RTS in kong or whatever. Even so when I saw tha multiplayer tag I was dissapointed but to find that this is a true multiplayer game enlighted my day.
I would even enjoy a hard badge gasp

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexgar:

Well, for me the badges were quite enjoyable. I do not know how it can be the worst RTS in kong or whatever. Even so when I saw tha multiplayer tag I was dissapointed but to find that this is a true multiplayer game enlighted my day.
I would even enjoy a hard badge gasp

The controls are uncomfortable.
The minimap is not that helpful.
The opposing team does not stand out enough, the colors are not that prominent.
The map is far too big and/or you move to slow.

This game is too slow paced and clunky for a genre that is suppose to be fast paced and requiring precision.

In my eyes, the game does nothing right. It’s just a bad clone.

Flag Post

Easy on Effing Worms Xmax: Eat Santa.

Flag Post

I cannot kill the zone 2 boss in Clash of the Dragons… any tips?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

Protip: Don’t play that game :-P

Flag Post

Symbiosis got an easy, a medium and a hard badge.
It’s another TD, but it seems nice. It’s also kinda different.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

This helped me and so did this.