Forums Kongregate

Account Settings

7 posts

Flag Post

I have made a very foolish and idiotic mistake with the age on my profile and i need some help an how i could fix it with out deleting my account and starting over fresh….

Flag Post

Unfortunately, the website doesn’t allow to change your age even if it’s a mistake. If you want, you can type your real age in your about me for others to see.

Flag Post

You can’t change your age once the account is created.

But your username is noob anyways, so create another one called DuckFriend or PigFriend or HorseFriend or ChickenFriend and join the Animal Revolution.

Flag Post

CowFriend you are not one to judge my friend… I didn’t come on here to argue over my username but to find out how to fix a problem so hop off with your strange “Animal Revoulution” (Correctly spelled “Revolution” FYI)…… and thank you Mad Jedi, I’ve thought about it but figured it seemed stupid hahaha but thank you for a legit answer

Flag Post

You can also choose to hide your age on your account settings if your shown age is an inconvenience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

You can also choose to hide your age on your account settings if your shown age is an inconvenience.

I have just recently done this but thank you for your advice

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Adding onto this, you could put your real age in your profile description.