Forums Kongregate

Food Avatar Month! page 2

38 posts

Flag Post

Is salt a food?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

Wait i thought it was Halloween avatar month…?

It’s officially food month right now, but there’s an unofficial Halloween avatar month running as well. You can choose whether you want to give honor to something you encounter every day but never celebrate or to something you only encounter once a year :D

No pressure

Originally posted by T6salt:

Is salt a food?

Since having some salt in our bodies is vital for fluid balance in our bodies, we could consider it as food for this avatar month.

Flag Post

I have my avatar then.

Flag Post

Want to celebrate both halloween and food avatar month… at the same time?! My dear quests, with the following solution, you can celebrate both avatar months without having to suffer from inner echoes of your screaming consequence that is nagging about your loyalty for only one avatar month.

Hit two birds with one stone: Use pumpkin avatar (preferably with a spine chilling and grin looking smirk)
If you ever get bored to your terrace adornment or its scaryness just fades away, you can always revenge its unforgivable act and eat your pumpkin… in a pie

Flag Post

I actually hate all forms of pumpkin, whether it be pie, cake, bread, or just plain pumpkin.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

Want to celebrate both halloween and food avatar month… at the same time?! My dear quests, with the following solution, you can celebrate both avatar months without having to suffer from inner echoes of your screaming consequence that is nagging about your loyalty for only one avatar month.

Hit two birds with one stone: Use pumpkin avatar (preferably with a spine chilling and grin looking smirk)
If you ever get bored to your terrace adornment or its scaryness just fades away, you can always revenge its unforgivable act and eat your pumpkin… in a pie

I think mine is the most disturbing pumpkin you will find on the internet.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Pumkin_/hungry-pumkin

Give me the butter.

Flag Post

Potatoes are nice, but you need more than those to live. I’m going to switch up my avatar every now and then to ensure I get all of my nutrients.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Indy111:
Originally posted by S_98:

I’m good at this. Way ahead of you guys. Unless you are on a strictly non-vegetable diet.

Veggies are yucky, but mommy says they are good for you, and mommy is always right.

so true!

Flag Post

An avatar containing every food from each of the food groups would be cool.

Flag Post

Bump, we don’t have enough food.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

Bump, we don’t have enough food.

0/5, shameless bump.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Convenient. My avatar’s already set as McNuggets.

Enjoy