Forums Kongregate

READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT

12 posts

Flag Post

if you ever type in your username/password wrong, ANOTHER WINDOW WILL OPEN. Do not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES type in ANYTHING OR IT WILL START A DOWNLOAD. thank goodness for me i have downloads blocked so i don’t get that crap.

Flag Post

This has been of great use to me, I sincerely thank you for your consideration, Retep686.

Flag Post

Never downloaded anything for me.

Flag Post

Yeah, I don’t know what you did, but if you’re implying that if you enter your username or password wrong on Kongregate, it’ll try to automatically download a virus into your computer, you’re wrong.

Flag Post

Never downloaded anything for me.

You fool!
He told you NOT to do this!
Who knows what kind of malware you could be unknowingly downloading right now.

Flag Post

I think you might already have viruses on your computer. Kongregate is one of the cleanest sites I know.

Flag Post

Uhm…

Flag Post

Due to the caps, I believe this is true.

Also, I’m guessing you either a) misclicked on something such as a weird ad or b) have some type of malware on your computer already.

Flag Post

hmm i have heard other users talk about malware being on Kong but I have never encountered any malware on Kong but nevertheless, be careful while browsing any site folks. People get this thing in their head that certain websites never have virus issues, heh I used to think like that.

Flag Post

I just assume my PC is immune to viruses. :>

I’m immune to bad things until they happen to me. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

Kongregate is one of the cleanest sites I know.

You can’t get viruses from Kong as far as I know, and I would know.

Flag Post

What kind of weird paranoia infusing drugs are you on? 0.o

No,you don’t get a virus as a punishment for mistyping something in kong, thats ridiculous XD