Forums Kongregate

An Expansive Directory of Kongregate Rooms (English) page 3 (locked)

83 posts

Flag Post

Bumping so I can find this again, I have been a regular in many rooms over the years and have a number of good story’s and history to share on a few rooms, I also know a good bit of room owners and old regulars, I’ll spread the word for them to come tell their tales.

DarkFang.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkFang666:

Bumping so I can find this again, I have been a regular in many rooms over the years and have a number of good story’s and history to share on a few rooms, I also know a good bit of room owners and old regulars, I’ll spread the word for them to come tell their tales.

DarkFang.

Thanks for your support. :3
I’m gonna work on it a bit more today and try to get the room owners all added.

Flag Post

Awesome! Great thread V!

Flag Post

Thanks, Wii! :3
So I just removed the rooms that are no longer with us. (rest in peace :()
After work tonight I’ll try to get all the room owners added, and then start filling out more content. (room owners, help! ;3)

Flag Post

I did my part and so should all of you (Room owners).

Flag Post

don’t forget k plus chat rooms ;)

Flag Post

You may want to add a note for the Labyrinth chat room concerning our new chatter bot, CyberMinotaur (don’t worry, it’s been approved). It’s so fun to play around with ^_^

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

You may want to add a note for the Labyrinth chat room concerning our new chatter bot, CyberMinotaur (don’t worry, it’s been approved). It’s so fun to play around with _

shhhhh, it’s a secret.

Flag Post

Room owner of Didactic Fractals is JohannasGarden

Flag Post

General

Room owner: Annihilator
Room description and history: The first Kongregate chat room. Full of goofy people.
Past room names: N/A
Notes from the room owner: N/A

Flag Post

Thanks for the support, everyone!
I’ve started adding links to room mods/GlobalModfriend so people can use this to find help in different rooms too.

Flag Post

Sounds like a great idea. It will probably help out the new comers so long as they know how to get here. Other than that full support, and good luck with this whole project.

Flag Post

Why hasn’t this thread been stickied yet? :c

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

Why hasn’t this thread been stickied yet? :c

cuz this thread isnt needed… no one wants to know things which we can already see when we click on the room description.

Flag Post

I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t want to have to switch rooms to find out who’s the room mod for there. If you have nothing nice to say :(

Flag Post

But… fancy formatting. ;)
If you guys have any other categories you’d like to see for each room, I can definitely look into adding it.

Flag Post

Gnarly Argle Ska – Room Owner, Cylomar, description, come check it out on room info, past room name – Teh Argle Rave

Flag Post

This blew my mind. I love it

Flag Post

Alrighty, I’ve had this thread open in my browser for a while now, but I’ve honestly been procrastinating. I’m gonna start editing it more and getting all this content added.

Room owners, you’ll have an embarrassing “no content here, PM V” sign if you leave it blank and don’t PM me. ;D

Flag Post

I haven’t forgotten about this thread!
Though it is a lot of work, especially for the “The” rooms to come.
If you do wish to support this project, please let me know. It’s kind of hard to care about something when people don’t seem to care about it. ;_;

Flag Post

FishesWithKeys owns Teh Bleachers, Labyrinth has no rooms mods :( and Chris doesn’t own Asylum anymore.

Flag Post

Labyrinth has no room mods? Seems legit. xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

FishesWithKeys owns Teh Bleachers, Labyrinth has no rooms mods :( and Chris doesn’t own Asylum anymore.

Adv0nub. We have You and Gevock for sure.

Flag Post

That’s the point, T6…

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

That’s the point, T6…

What?