Forums Kongregate

Kongregate ERROR AUTHENTICATION, all the online games are inaccessible! page 3

74 posts

Flag Post

FOR ALL PROBLEMS WITH MULTIPLAYER GAMES:

We have to wait until the game’s server caches clear. Right now they’re holding onto the broken DNS result, when they clear they will pick up the new, fixed version and the games will be fixed.

Unfortunately we cannot force clear the caches ourselves, so we just have to wait for some of these games. I’m really sorry for the inconvenience :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by trickyrodent:

Yep. I know that the following games are not currently working: Heavens, Supremacy 1914, Lost Magic, Call of Gods, Dragons of Atlantis.

Sir, Eredan is still not working

Flag Post
Originally posted by h43m:

Yep. I know that the following games are not currently working: Heavens, Supremacy 1914, Lost Magic, Call of Gods, Dragons of Atlantis.

Sir, Eredan is still not working

See the post above yours.

Flag Post

Which games?

Dragons of Atlantis don’t work in kongregate

Flag Post

Just read the previous postings…

Flag Post
Originally posted by roflBender:

Just read the previous postings…

America… reading is for (censored)

Flag Post

might want to add Dawn of the Dragons to that list

Flag Post

could someone tell us the possible hour of fixing this problem? I don’t have time to spend all day refreshing kongregate.com…

Flag Post

someone sticky this until the problem is done

Flag Post

most people- dont try messin with ur system— ull probally just create a spaghetti mess problem much worse than not being able to play a game for a day.

Is there an eta on the mmo games or not????????

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlisonClaire:
Originally posted by Wishie:

Do you have an estimate of how long it will take for all games to be back up again?

Unfortunately, I don’t. We have no way of knowing when each game will pick up the good information. We’re contacting the affected developers which hopefully can speed up the process.

ninja’d.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xrisxros:

most people- dont try messin with ur system— ull probally just create a spaghetti mess problem much worse than not being able to play a game for a day.

Is there an eta on the mmo games or not

I responded when you posted in tech support over here

The short answer is nope, we do not have an eta for the mmo games but changing to google’s dns wouldn’t fix them regardless.

Flag Post

alisonclaire for a techy, it may serve all us users better if you were just a little more specific.

Like who is they? And us?

AS a courtesy, can’t you just say you do not have an eta on resolution?
Or post a general time-frame if you do, please.

I imagine you get paid for this kind of thing right?

Flag Post

Alison has been saying from the beginning that there’s no ETA. :s

Flag Post

Ok thanks alison— sorry for being short- your probably working hard on this.

Appreciate the reply and good answer!

Flag Post

@AlisonClaire Perhaps setting a TTL that is shorter than whatever the records currently have? :P I don’t know of any reasons in current day to have a TTL longer than 3600s, and even then you’re probably being conservative. 300-600s TTL ftw!

Flag Post

FYI The two Kabam games (Godfather and Dragons of Atlantis) are fixed now. :) Hooray progress and thanks to Kabam for helping get it sorted out quickly!

Flag Post

LOLZ can we get a Hooray at call of gods soon please Alison Nice Work .
I hope we are next on your list ;]
i just talked with main site of call of gods they said this :

Hi, we have contacted them and I think they are busy fixing it now, give them some time, thank you for your understanding.

Flag Post
Originally posted by olkm:

LOLZ can we get a Hooray at call of gods soon please Alison Nice Work .
I hope we are next on your list ;]
i just talked with main site of call of gods they said this :

Hi, we have contacted them and I think they are busy fixing it now, give them some time, thank you for your understanding.

We’ve contacted them letting them know how to fix it. The difference is that Kabam is in the same city as we are so are up and at work, it’s still suuuuuuper early in China. I hope I get to make a HOORAY Call of Gods post soon too!

Flag Post

Realm of the mad god also works (owned by kabam now)

also Galaxy Life is woking

Hurray devs!

Flag Post

Heavens works too.

Flag Post

Call of Gods is fixed HOORAY!

Flag Post

Despite others being able to now log in to multiplayer games (In my case, specifically, 5thP games) I am one of a small group of players still locked out.

Something related: I CAN log in to Dungeon Overlord, not sure about others as I dont play many others.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kraelan:

Despite others being able to now log in to multiplayer games (In my case, specifically, 5thP games) I am one of a small group of players still locked out.

Same issue, specifically Dawn of the Dragons. Eternal “Logging In…” screen.
Trying to access other pages and I’m swapping between “FF cannot find the server…”, pages minus all the formatting, and pages minus some formatting.
I can play Legend of the Void 2, though!

e: chat seems fine, too, somehow.
e2: And then I get this!
http://i.imgur.com/SuwMi.png