Forums Kongregate

Wasted ad revenue

7 posts

Flag Post

so i have a total of $9.95 and i need $10 for kred 100 (+10) kreds (a total of 110 kreds) sadly i will never be able to get the $25 needed for the payout and ive been stuck at 9.95 for a long time now (i stopped making games cuz of school) so im wondering if there is anyway i can turn this ad revenue that i will never actually get into just 100 kreds?

Flag Post

i dont think, so. believe it or not there is a law against such a thing (paying people who work for your company, in ‘store credit’ (which is what kreds pretty much are))

Flag Post

but what if you ask for it… like im asking to get the store credit

Flag Post

Still a law saying they cannot do it. Sorry about that. Why not make another game? Doesn’t matter how long it takes you.

If you have time towards the end of the year/beginning of next year, you can always participate in GiTD #28. (A game jam)

Flag Post

no i have a game made i just want somebody to do the art cuz i dont wanna post another crappy game lol :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by gulzaibthegreat1:

no i have a game made i just want somebody to do the art cuz i dont wanna post another crappy game lol :p

Then you want the Collaborations forum.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

Still a law saying they cannot do it. Sorry about that. Why not make another game? Doesn’t matter how long it takes you.

If you have time towards the end of the year/beginning of next year, you can always participate in GiTD #28. (A game jam)

Those sound like fun. Plus, other developers are guaranteed to see/play it, boosting the plays and potentially telling others about it.

I was stuck below the $25 minimum payout too, for the longest time. You’ll get there though. Keep making games!