Forums Kongregate

i won the $10,000 gamestop giftcard for the mad god contest

46 posts

Flag Post

Thank You Kongregate and Gamestop

Flag Post

lol.

Flag Post

No you didn’t! I won it. I already sent my credit card details and Kongregate password but I haven’t gotten a reply yet. Help!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johnny93:

No you didn’t! I won it. I already sent my credit card details and Kongregate password but I haven’t gotten a reply yet. Help!

I hope you’re kidding.

Flag Post

Well one time I gave my CC info to an account saying I was the 1,000,000th visitor to the site, but the transaction must’ve not gone through because I was hacked several days after submitting. It’s a shame, I wanted that free iPad

Flag Post
Originally posted by moomoofire11:

Well one time I gave my CC info to an account saying I was the 1,000,000th visitor to the site, but the transaction must’ve not gone through because I was hacked several days after submitting. It’s a shame, I wanted that free iPad

That’s strange. Same thing happened to me! Except I was the 1,000,000,000,000th visitor. I even misspelled the address of the website I was going to. I gave them my CC info, and my SSN. I haven’t heard back from them. But apparently now I own a house in the Bahamas! Opps gtg, more bill collectors at the door. I wonder why they are always here.

Flag Post

I am obviouslyovertheageof12 and what is this?

Flag Post

This is the interwebz. Welcome.

Flag Post

Congrats, poison!

Flag Post

I can confirm that poisonthewell is in fact the $10k winner via a random drawing process. He didn’t even have to give us a credit card, just filled out some forms for the company that runs Gamestop’s contests. :-)

Flag Post

Neat, grats.

Flag Post

congrats

Flag Post

Congratulations son, I’m so proud of you.

Flag Post

Congratulations, quite a hefty bounty you have obtained! :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by emily_greer:

I can confirm that poisonthewell is in fact the $10k winner via a random drawing process. He didn’t even have to give us a credit card, just filled out some forms for the company that runs Gamestop’s contests. :-)

One clarification! The paperwork still needs to be approved by the company running the contest so I should more accurately say he’s been selected to win, rather than that he has already won. It should be fine, though.

Flag Post

Kongrats!

Flag Post

Had he been too skeptic he might have missed the chance to claim the price! What if one of us has ACTUALLY been the 1,000,000th user and had the chance to win a prize? :s
Anyways, congratulations poisonthewell (Good name for a band, also. Quite sadistic, me thinks!)! It must be very surreal to win one of these prizes… the chances are so slim, but someone has gotta earn it, right!?

Flag Post

Are you sure they have to receive by the 3rd, or do you just need to have the paperwork postmarked by then?

Flag Post
Originally posted by poisonthewell:

Maybe this type of issue is best discussed in private?

Flag Post

Can you please post the section where it tells you to return everything by Dec. 3rd? Maybe you misunderstood something and we can help! Good luck with that issue, though.

Flag Post

That’s a lot of games!

Flag Post

wtf, a forum user actually won something?

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

That’s a lot of games!

Quick, spend it on kreds and burn them on a single MMO just to prove V wrong!

Flag Post

Congrats Poison! :)

Flag Post

dang wow gratz, that’s pretty cool and enjoy!