Forums Kongregate

[Tournament] The Road Not Taken (Semifinal) page 3 (locked)

77 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShawnerSSS:

I’ll vote for this game staying, as long as Blizz can get the dev to patch the final boss minions.
EDIT: And the hitting the invulnerable boss exploit

Sounds optimistic. I’m still waiting for the devs of The Tall Stump to upload the game to Kongregate, and Precarious asked them to do this in advance.

Flag Post

It seems like this tournament is over, nobody is talking about it anymore…

Flag Post
Originally posted by BestMte:

It seems like this tournament is over, nobody is talking about it anymore…

I agree. We need Hip to come back and change the game.

Flag Post

Game change coming in a few hours.

The game will be Tetris Achievements

Play on Level 0, height 5. Screenshot should be of your end game screen. The retro group will receive a 3 day extension. Sorry guys.

Flag Post

Nobody in my group is playing anymore, I guess that Prec e Silent were sure to pass… Let’s make it harder for them.

Flag Post

Just to have a score. You should have posted again, not edited. :L
Not really a fan of this game.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Please let this be good enough to finally get into the top 4.
*Prec now has a 60k score, presumably from whenever he died. I think he might ninja me. DON’T DO IT PREC. DON’T DO IT.

Flag Post

And…I’m out of time. Congrats Silent. I really wanted to make the finals, but I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

Flag Post

Running group is now closed. The retro group has another 2 days to play Tetris Achievements.

Flag Post

My submission for Tetris Achievements. My API isn’t working so I had to record a video, any way to direct embed this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woJTKpQq5Os&feature=plcp

Flag Post

Not good at tetris, but I’ll try.

Flag Post

Wait, are you serious? Are we just playing Tetris? No twist, just regular old Tetris? o_O

Flag Post
Originally posted by TrophyMaster:

My submission for Tetris Achievements. My API isn’t working so I had to record a video, any way to direct embed this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woJTKpQq5Os&feature=plcp

Nope. No way to embed it.

Flag Post

Round over
I think.

Originally posted by DustinDestroyer:

Pretty sure it ends tomorrow, Blizzard.

I was going off of the spreadsheet. It appears there was a derp somewhere.

edit2: Well, okay then. :D

Flag Post

Pretty sure it ends tomorrow, Blizzard.

Flag Post

Hopefully it will end today, so that the next one will start ASAP! :D

Flag Post

Round is over. Final coming later today.

Flag Post

What the hell. That’s barely three days. In most of the earlier rounds, it was closer to four days than three and we had a game switch on top of that.

Flag Post

I was thrown off as well. I assumed it was 3 days after the Running group deadline (Dec 4), not 3 days after hiperson’s announcement (Dec 3). But the spreadsheet says today, so I don’t know.

Flag Post

It was meant as three days after my post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zAlbee:

I was thrown off as well. I assumed it was 3 days after the Running group deadline (Dec 4), not 3 days after hiperson’s announcement (Dec 3). But the spreadsheet says today, so I don’t know.

Yes. That’s exactly what I thought. Wasn’t this round supposed to last longer than three days?

I would like to request a time extension until tomorrow, hip.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DustinDestroyer:

I would like to request a time extension until tomorrow, hip.

I’d like to request against this, and not just because I’m eager to host. The spreadsheet said when the round would end; why didn’t you check it? And if you did, wouldn’t it be better to stay on the safe side and assume the round ended at the earlier of two times so you’d have less of a chance to go out because you delayed playing?

Flag Post

I read this

Originally posted by hiperson134:

Game change coming in a few hours.

The game will be Tetris Achievements

Play on Level 0, height 5. Screenshot should be of your end game screen. The retro group will receive a 3 day extension. Sorry guys.

as meaning the retro group gets 3 extra days, so ends tomorrow on the 7th, but I read this
Originally posted by hiperson134:

Running group is now closed. The retro group has another 2 days to play Tetris Achievements.

As meaning you only have two extra days, so ends today on the 6th.

Dunno.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

The spreadsheet said when the round would end; why didn’t you check it? And if you did, wouldn’t it be better to stay on the safe side and assume the round ended at the earlier of two times so you’d have less of a chance to go out because you delayed playing?

The spreadsheet was showing the old deadline until recently.